Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Freshness aside, I think In-N-Out is extremely overrated. Their burgers are pretty tasty, but not the best, and I personally think their fries are plain gross. They are undercooked every single time I've gotten them, from multiple locations.

I'll take Carl's Jr. (Hardee's for those in the east coast) over In-N-Out any day. I'll get my food in a fraction of the time there too :p
If it doesn't get all over the place...it doesn't belong in your face.

Carl's is by far my favorite too..but In-n-Out's a close second for me...tho I agree about the fries.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-13-2011, 07:22 PM
The Ravenburger is superior to all!

Diced onions and Worcester sauce is mixed into the meat. Then fried to perfection. Cheese is melted on top. Served with ketchup, tomato, lettuce, fried onions, and french fries. That's right, the fries go ON the burger.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-13-2011, 07:26 PM
For the record, fries are SUPPOSED to be fried twice - once to cook, once to get the crispy "shell". The best burger's one you make yourself. Why? You know what's in it, and you know your tastes.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
The Ravenburger is superior to all!

Diced onions and Worcester sauce is mixed into the meat. Then fried to perfection. Cheese is melted on top. Served with ketchup, tomato, lettuce, fried onions, and french fries. That's right, the fries go ON the burger.
Mmmm... My friend grills up burgers llike that, with the onions and worcester, and it's always amazing. Never tried one with fries as a topping though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
If it doesn't get all over the place...it doesn't belong in your face.

Carl's is by far my favorite too..but In-n-Out's a close second for me...tho I agree about the fries.
Oh yeah. I haven't tried anything on their menu that hasn't been delicious.

I think my 2nd would have to be Whataburger. Mmm Mmm good!

All this talk is making me hungry...
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Yuck, vegetable oil. Poor a quart of motor oil on a piece of grass and vegetable oil on another piece of grass. The motor oil grass will grow back sooner, if the vegetable oil grass grows back at all.

Anything that can kill lawns is not okay in my body.