Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Multiple O-Canes O-Powered?
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Are multiple ophidian canes overpowered?

I mean, when you can only use 1 it isn't bad... but they don't have global cool-down so you can put 4 on your character... should make STFs like the Cure really easy when you can chain 4 of them back-to-back defending the nodes... i bet it'll make ground PVP really annoying though.

Also, guess you can have all your BoFFs with 1 (or 4, if you want to run NOTC 20 times with each of your chars)...

Is this a flaw or by design? Are these things supposed to be unique (or a global cooldown)?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Tactical initiative -> Ophidian cane... Ophidian cane... etc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Ophidian cane -> Tactical initiative -> Ophidian cane... Ophidian cane... etc
Sounds like an M:tG combo. How much mana are you tapping?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-13-2011, 11:07 PM
It's a warrior, they don't use mana.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Sounds like an M:tG combo. How much mana are you tapping?
My guess would be about 2U for each Ophidian.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-15-2011, 03:06 AM
I assumed they had a global cooldown...if they don't..OMG.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-15-2011, 04:12 AM
I don't know.

Are Swordmasters and Darhar Masters that one-shot your entire away team overpowered?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-15-2011, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonCapitan
I assumed they had a global cooldown...if they don't..OMG.
They don't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkball View Post
Are multiple ophidian canes overpowered?

I mean, when you can only use 1 it isn't bad... but they don't have global cool-down so you can put 4 on your character... should make STFs like the Cure really easy when you can chain 4 of them back-to-back defending the nodes... i bet it'll make ground PVP really annoying though.

Also, guess you can have all your BoFFs with 1 (or 4, if you want to run NOTC 20 times with each of your chars)...

Is this a flaw or by design? Are these things supposed to be unique (or a global cooldown)?
Your BOFF's won't use the cane (not programmed for it apparently).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Your BOFF's won't use the cane (not programmed for it apparently).
Yes they DO use it. IT's just another device.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:31 AM.