Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Waiting for a PVP match, no go.

This is unacceptable.

PVP at lower levels and end game, everything else is barren.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarian_Rakista
Waiting for a PVP match, no go.

This is unacceptable.

PVP at lower levels and end game, everything else is barren.
it's unacceptable that the majority of the players are at level 51?

/fail
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Few people want to play the broken, overbalanced PVP that it is now. Some of us are waiting for the dev's to wake up and do something.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2011, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todu
it's unacceptable that the majority of the players are at level 51?

/fail
I remember the times when I was LITERALLY in and out of the matches. Nowdays you even get to wait a little at VA.

/fail
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2011, 05:39 AM
6 hours for me on a Saturday. Only day i can play a long time and i cant level my klingon toon through PvP
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2011, 06:56 AM
I leveled my first 2 klingons through PVP. I started a third about 5 months ago, & am a commander still. I pretty much quit all pve 6 months ago, & have stopped even trying to level more toons.Waiting 90 minutes for a pvp pop is NOT something I'm going to do. If I can't get PVP here, I will go to another game & get it there, which is what I find myself doing more & more lately. Battlestar Galactica Online & World Of Tanks are both F2P, & as much PVP as you want ( open zones for PVP)
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-16-2011, 07:06 AM
Been levelling a Fed alt the past two weeks. Tried to queue for PvP several times but only played one match, and that was FvF!

I've found there have been more Feds in the queue than Klinks. Can it just be that just aren't enough people playing Klingons?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2011, 10:36 AM
FvF is what has killed Klink PvP leveling. If 8 feds que up and only 4 klinks que for an arena.... which game does the Que perfer?

Same thing happens at end game, 20 feds qued for FvF... and 5 klinks that will wait 2x as long as all the FvF ques pop.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Errrmmmm... PvP = Player versus Player?

If there are no Players queuing, it's obvious queues won't start.

And I don't blame those players, why wasting hours on a few matches with strangers that are probably not teaming up or just idling while you can earn 4 times the rewards (skill points, merits, etc) just by entering a random PvE mission/encounter and blast through thousand of stupid AI NPCs with a couple of chained BFaW?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
FvF is what has killed Klink PvP leveling. If 8 feds que up and only 4 klinks que for an arena.... which game does the Que perfer?

Same thing happens at end game, 20 feds qued for FvF... and 5 klinks that will wait 2x as long as all the FvF ques pop.
Isn't it awesome that the "PVP" faction cant get any PVP outside of Ker''rat, which Dstahl wants to "nuke"
I'm glad Cryptic doesn't run my local McDonald's. They'd probably spend all their time worried about how clean the parking lot is & never cook anything.
/rant

PS I love McDonalds, I do not mean to disparage them.