Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Isn't it awesome that the "PVP" faction cant get any PVP outside of Ker''rat, which Dstahl wants to "nuke"
I'm glad Cryptic doesn't run my local McDonald's. They'd probably spend all their time worried about how clean the parking lot is & never cook anything.
/rant
PS I love McDonalds, I do not mean to disparage them.
Its better in the original Klingon.
But yeah FvF has killed KDF pvp options. (anybody remember how the feds got FvF option?)
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Its better in the original Klingon.
But yeah FvF has killed KDF pvp options. (anybody remember how the feds got FvF option?)
They got FvF Because the Fed players complained that there were only FvK. Something along the lines of Training battles making sense between Federation captians.. and how OP the Klingons were supposedly at the time. People being fustrated with Klingons that would cloak grief.. or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-16-2011, 10:26 AM
well, To be fair, we do have the KvK option, I think I've been in like 4 since we got the option. It's to bad more Klinks don't que for it, as it's some of the best PVP I've had in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
They got FvF Because the Fed players complained that there were only FvK. Something along the lines of Training battles making sense between Federation captians.. and how OP the Klingons were supposedly at the time. People being fustrated with Klingons that would cloak grief.. or something like that.
Quote:
well, To be fair, we do have the KvK option, I think I've been in like 4 since we got the option. It's to bad more Klinks don't que for it, as it's some of the best PVP I've had in this game.
You are both right, on both counts. They did and it is.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-16-2011, 12:37 PM
You'd get more KvK if they disabled cloaking in the matches.

Easy to implement. If you cloak, have a BOff pop up: "Y u cloak?"
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-16-2011, 12:43 PM
It's funny though. On the odd chance we could get those matches to pop, cloaking was the least of our concerns. It's always been, in my experience, a numbers thing.

:/
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
You'd get more KvK if they disabled cloaking in the matches.

Easy to implement. If you cloak, have a BOff pop up: "Y u cloak?"
lol, true. someone has to decloak anyway to be bait, otherwise its like 10 blind men playing tag
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It's funny though. On the odd chance we could get those matches to pop, cloaking was the least of our concerns. It's always been, in my experience, a numbers thing.

:/
Quote:
lol, true. someone has to decloak anyway to be bait, otherwise its like 10 blind men playing tag
Back when the game was first released, how ever, due to the fact that every ship except the Vor'quv Cloaked, it was the main reason why no one wanted to do KvK. :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-16-2011, 02:23 PM
I just started a new character yesterday... oh boy
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-17-2011, 07:43 AM
I've found the que time to be enormous when I just que up by myself, however, when people on my fleet channel make a team, we get in there a lot quicker. Also, if you form a team before hand, you're more likely to work properly as a unit, especially if they're fleet mates you're familiar with and have fought alongside before.

If PVPs your thig, join a fleet that PVPs, it helps a lot I find.