Lt. Commander
Lurian's are one of, if not the greatest races in all of Star Trek. I would reroll one in a heartbeat.I would pay tens of millions of EC for a Lurian BO reguardless of abilities, I would paint a Lurian on my ship.

Please give us this, you've already given us all the stupid races, like telerites and pakleds, now can we please have an awesome race.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2011, 08:20 AM
i dont think they are the greatest thing ever but i do like them and would love to have one.

lurian + sitting in chair tech for quarks = win
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-16-2011, 09:54 AM
They aren't so great...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango View Post
They aren't so great...
Name one race thats better?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSpyder View Post
Though I'm not against Lurians being in the game one day, there are other races that should be put in the game before.

Talaxians, Androids and Holograms are already on the drawing board as per the Engineering Reports.

Other than that you have actual Federation members that could be put in the game.

Then there are Cardassians, Romulans, and the Xindi (Primates, Arboreals, Insectoids and Reptilians) who are probably much more popular choices to be made into playable races before Lurians.

I'm not against it..it's just probably unlikely that it would happen any time soon. We've been waiting for Talaxians, Androids and Holograms for a while now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
The Human Race
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Chalnoth (probably better as a KDF race but that was not a K.O. criterion for this question)
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Lurian? wtf?... *googles* oooh ... oooh OK! Morn is a Lurian... k got it...

sure thing /signed
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJappic View Post
Though I'm not against Lurians being in the game one day, there are other races that should be put in the game before.

Talaxians, Androids and Holograms are already on the drawing board as per the Engineering Reports.

Other than that you have actual Federation members that could be put in the game.

Then there are Cardassians, Romulans, and the Xindi (Primates, Arboreals, Insectoids and Reptilians) who are probably much more popular choices to be made into playable races before Lurians.

I'm not against it..it's just probably unlikely that it would happen any time soon. We've been waiting for Talaxians, Androids and Holograms for a while now.
if you ask me we can keep on waiting for them. Talaxians is stretching it a bit as to why they would be here, but at least they look interesting.

androids and holograms look like humans. you could make convincing versions in the tailor, same with cardassians, and a smooth headed romulan. add that romulan head ridge and we can make them too. they are basically boring additions. you can't make anything that even looks remotely lurian.

xindi i would agree with adding as they are again very interesting visually, although i get the feeling they wont be along until they feature in a weekly series.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh man, not having the body type to make this was my biggest disappointment with the alien creator! I'd just assumed that Morn was a Lysepian though, because of the Mother's Day Heist.

If and when this happens, my previous characters are relegated to the attic and I'm starting MornFleet! Who's with me?