05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Firstly, Species, not race.

Secondly, Holograms first.

Thirdly, Denobulans next.

Lastly, after that who cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
...holograms look like humans.
Take a peek at the in-game holograms (Bonnie-kin boy, and the BOff). They may APPEAR human, but they function and have effects that deviate... drastically.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Lurians are okay. I personally want Antedeans. But I'm probably among the few that do. :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Firstly, Species, not race.

Secondly, Holograms first.

Thirdly, Denobulans next.

Lastly, after that who cares.
I concur with everything except that last line.

I also care about Androids and Talaxians. I would also like to see Bynar, Ktarians and Edosians for the Feds and Kzinti and Anticans for the KDF.

Lt. Commander
# 14
05-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonaos View Post
Lurians are okay. I personally want Antedeans. But I'm probably among the few that do. :p
Antedeans would also be a kool addition to the KDF.

Lt. Commander
# 15
05-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSpyder View Post
Name one race thats better?
Human. Andorian. Klingon. Cardassian.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSpyder View Post
Name one race thats better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenTen
The Human Race
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Chalnoth (probably better as a KDF race but that was not a K.O. criterion for this question)
The "Q". They would be awesome to have playable in game. Then we could run around calling everyone "Q".
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I concur with everything except that last line.

I also care about Androids and Talaxians. I would also like to see Bynar, Ktarians and Edosians for the Feds and Kzinti and Anticans for the KDF.

Well, I can tell you that the Kzinti are out due to rights. The Bynar are probably out due to their paired status (you'd have to have two characters... which might be interesting, but very difficult to pull off). The Edosian are probably out since they're tripedal, which would pose issues with animation, clothing compatibility, and stuff as simply as sitting in your captain's chair.

Ktarian could happen. Anticans too, in fact I've been saying since beta that they'd be a good counterbalance to the Caitians. On that note, the Selay would probably be a good option as well (if they can figure out how to fit those necks+hoods through a Starfleet or KDF uniform's neck).
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
Lurian? wtf?... *googles* oooh ... oooh OK! Morn is a Lurian... k got it...

sure thing /signed
Lucky you - I did a Google search, went straight to images and saw a ton of pics of a weird looking fat girl instead of Morn. No. Joke.

Lt. Commander
# 19
05-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
Lurian? wtf?... *googles* oooh ... oooh OK! Morn is a Lurian... k got it...

sure thing /signed
This, lol. I had to think for a while before I realized what you were talking about, but it would be a fun addition.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-17-2011, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
if you ask me we can keep on waiting for them. Talaxians is stretching it a bit as to why they would be here, but at least they look interesting.

androids and holograms look like humans. you could make convincing versions in the tailor, same with cardassians, and a smooth headed romulan. add that romulan head ridge and we can make them too. they are basically boring additions. you can't make anything that even looks remotely lurian.

xindi i would agree with adding as they are again very interesting visually, although i get the feeling they wont be along until they feature in a weekly series.
Smooth headed Romulan, bah! The Xindi Primate option with only one bar active on the slider plus a bit of addage to the brow protrusion makes a fine Romulan.

And my opinion for one of the coolest race, the Chameloid. Like Martia from "The Undiscovered Country". Shapeshifters, made one just recently using the alien tailor tech. Using my like eight other costume slots as seperate forms.