Lt. Commander
I've been kicking around a plot for a foundry mission in my head about the syndicate's role in the KDF.

It seems to me that the romulans have always had the talshiar, and the feds section 31.

For the first time the KDF has it's own clandestine interconnected espionage force going for it.

It's an interesting angle, you have a massive criminal orginaization that due to the war and it's position in the empire, is now forced to protect the empire from enemy infiltration, sabotage and espionage.

I wonder if anyone else ever mulled this over?

pardon the spelling , smartphone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2011, 04:14 AM
The Klingon Empire has always had Klingon Intelligence, but their presence has been low key. In Visonary (DS9), they cane to the station to keep an eye on the Romulan delegation. Unfortunatly, they ended up creating a bar fight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
The Klingon Empire has always had Klingon Intelligence, but their presence has been low key. In Visonary (DS9), they cane to the station to keep an eye on the Romulan delegation. Unfortunatly, they ended up creating a bar fight.
yeah...seems the syndicate would be more effective, any covert operations that result in a bar fight might not be the most well implemented plans.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
the station to keep an eye on the Romulan delegation. Unfortunatly, they ended up creating a bar fight.

yeah...seems the syndicate would be more effective, any covert operations that result in a bar fight might not be the most well implemented plans.
I dunno, I remember that episode and I was totally shocked that those loud, obnoxious, drunken Klingons were actually spies. Seems to me the best way for a Klingon to maintain their cover is to be a Klingon.