Lt. Commander
# 11
05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks happyhappyjoyjoy, I have edited my post.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Maybe that's the real issue in the first place. Attempted over-moderation by the fanbase has left the mods feeling like they don't do anything and as a result, have become much more vigilant.
They're quite serious about not having an individual's interactions with Cryptic staff and systems discussed on the forums. Always have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaighless
Thanks happyhappyjoyjoy, I have edited my post.
No problem.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Because not telling people and letting them take the infraction hit is such a really nice thing to do.
My reply was three replies after yours and I didn't quote you.....guilty conscience?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
If you dont care why reply to my post? And why is your sig less than 5 lines, you should make it 6 lines to show how much you dont care
The irony?

Lets recap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
And some do know but don't care.

Aaaaaand this thread is breaking the rules. :p
See what I did there?
You should have by all means known that discussing moderation actions to be against the rules.
And you made this this thread.

And I like my sig short and non informative. The real fun is the links.
Which is the joke. Try to hide me... Forever! (actually got a pm from someone that tried just that and got a spooked/entertained reaction)
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Nah, I had StormShade threaten to ding me for discussing my interactions with the ticket system in the past. This was before the rules were (a) spelled out very well, (b) enforced much, (c) were knowingly applied to such areas.

They're quite serious about not having an individual's interactions with Cryptic staff and systems discussed on the forums. Always have been.

No problem.
I realize that and my comment was more sarcastic than anything. Although I'm not a fan of the stricter form of moderation here, I do think being able to disuss things including moderation in a constructive way should be allowed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
My reply was three replies after yours and I didn't quote you.....guilty conscience?
No, but only Chat and I mentioned the breech of the rules up until that point. A "lot" implies more than one... so.... :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Chat, you clearly know everything, so this thread isn't directed at you. It's aimed at people that didn't know. Your comments really don't help. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-16-2011, 11:48 PM
I wasn't even talking about this thread. I'm talking about people last night when I made a quick post asking if the server was down and some guy rushing in to tell me I should be posting in tech support. I wasn't looking for tech support, I was asking a simple question.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
I wasn't even talking about this thread. I'm talking about people last night when I made a quick post asking if the server was down and some guy rushing in to tell me I should be posting in tech support. I wasn't looking for tech support, I was asking a simple question.
So you basically posted stuff in this thread that didn't really specifically have anything to do with this thread. That would probably be where my confusion over what you said could be found.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Chat, you clearly know everything, so this thread isn't directed at you. It's aimed at people that didn't know. Your comments really don't help. Thanks
Be nice to Chat! She's here to help, not hinder. She's also one of the more valued members of this place in my opinion.
Closed Thread