Lt. Commander
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/8...ing-stoked-82/

New episode is up!

I saw most of the long cut over the weekend but lots of nice details if you weren't there for it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Here's the text teaser:

Quote:
We bring on Star Trek Onlineís lead designer to chat about recent news, update us on season 4, the Duty Officer System, and to smash a few rumors!

Plus Ė We do a quick recap of the Devidian series and itís new rewards, chat a bit about the 500 day vet award details, plus some amazing shots from the devís twitter feeds this week!

We wrap up the episode with our poll results from last week, and your epic answers! And much, much more!
Enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2011, 09:50 AM
As long as they stop saying DUTY, I am in!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Funny to hear Al's conservative estimation of the production schedule, when Quo'nos would be released, etc. Good not to overestimate, but just goes to show that even a rumor smasher may not be 100% accurate
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/8...ing-stoked-82/

New episode is up!

I saw most of the long cut over the weekend but lots of nice details if you weren't there for it.
Yes, but did the eit out the Captain_Geeko rumor that the new Q'Nos city area only 'might' make it in Season 4?

As that's no longer a rumor - it's in (although both factions Academies and new tutorial are definitely delayed)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Good episode. I especially enjoyed the interview & the Enterprise feedback/discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Yes, but did the eit out the Captain_Geeko rumor that the new Q'Nos city area only 'might' make it in Season 4?

As that's no longer a rumor - it's in (although both factions Academies and new tutorial are definitely delayed)
No need to edit it, really. Now that everyone can see theres plenty of "I don't know..." "maybe" & "probably"s in it. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
Funny to hear Al's conservative estimation of the production schedule, when Quo'nos would be released, etc. Good not to overestimate, but just goes to show that even a rumor smasher may not be 100% accurate
It is quite ironic, isn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Good show stoked.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Yup, a good show indeed.

There is however a minor issue. When I watched the show, I kept hearing small "popping" noises throughout the episode. Any ideas what might be the cause of that?? The live show did not have them, and nether has any of the previous shows..

Still, A good show, 5 stars for you guys
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-17-2011, 11:41 AM
i was rather disapointed. it was to smash rumors, in my opinion the biggest rumor is the eta of season 5. question wasnt even asked. questions were more about the enterprise, and season 4.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
i was rather disapointed. it was to smash rumors, in my opinion the biggest rumor is the eta of season 5. question wasnt even asked. questions were more about the enterprise, and season 4.
There probably wasn't much that could be told about season 5, it's still a ways off as it is, there's probably very little that's firm for release in season 5