Lt. Commander
For the Dev's :

Just came up with something I think you would like to hear,
It's about the engineering report that's what gave me this Idea.

BORDER PATROL :

In border patrol you patrol the borders you may encounter the following :

FEDERATION
ROMULANS
CARDESSIANS
BREEN
BORG
NEUTRAL FACTIONS

If you patrol and encounter an enemy you can attack it and disable their ships.
You board them and kill every living creature on board, Klingon's do not take prisoners !!!
When you won this you can do the following ......
  • You can hail the ferengi to sell the ship for gold pressed latinum
  • You can make the ship send out a beacon so to speak set up a booby trap to attack another ship to double the prise
  • Or you salvage the usable parts from the ship this can made random .
  • Or you take it in tow to QO'Nos to sell it in the ship yard for normal Credits

But watch out fellow Klingon's,

The enemy can have survival skills they can board your ship in witch case you loose .
Or they can break your vessel in witch case you loose too.
So you have to be resource full in witch case you do not board it but use the transporters to do the dirty work for you the loot will be far less and you have too watch out they still can call in support or even self destruct next to your ship . In witch case you ship will take damage !!!
But you can also beam their crew in space so you can do what ever you like, in this case you will have an accolade say mass murderer.

Let me know what you think !!!!

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
For the Dev's :

BORDER PATROL :

FEDERATION
ROMULANS
CARDESSIANS
BREEN
BORG
NEUTRAL FACTIONS

You board them and kill every living creature on board, Klingon's do not take prisoners !!!
  • You can make the ship send out a beacon so to speak set up a booby trap to attack another ship to double the prise
  • Or you take it in tow to QO'Nos to sell it in the ship yard for normal Credits

Greets
personaly i would not go with borg ships to be captured and sold. All other nations yes. Although i would prefer to fly what you take... Stripping and selling components might be fun. Maybe allow non essential systems to be stripped and after you have enough components craft into equipment set.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Besides the fact that "a great idea" is a non-informative title I almost ignored, you gave me a good scare until I got to the "Klingon" part.

So, I strongly and emphatically suggest you change the title to "A great idea: Imperial Border Patrols". This way people actually interested in content for the Klingon side will check it.

Personally, there is nothing in the Klingon faction that interests me, and your "great idea" changes nothing in that sense.

I hope people really interested will come soon, but with the title you've put, which I surmise was intended to keep the surprise, a lot of people will assume that it's something intended for the Feds.

In my particular case, I was curious in what way were you trying to OP the Federation. And I mean Over Power the Fed faction more.

So I'm partially glad I was wrong.
Lt. Commander
For the Dev's :

BORDER PATROL :

FEDERATION
ROMULANS
CARDESSIANS
BREEN
BORG
NEUTRAL FACTIONS

But watch out fellow Klingon's,

The enemy can have survival skills they can board your ship in witch case you loose .
Or they can break your vessel in witch case you loose too.
So you have to be resource full in witch case you do not board it but use the transporters to do the dirty work for you the loot will be far less and you have too watch out they still can call in support or even self destruct next to your ship . In witch case you ship will take damage !!!
But you can also beam their crew in space so you can do what ever you like, in this case you will have an accolade say mass murderer.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 5 Tread closed
05-17-2011, 10:29 AM
I closed this one after a few tips its open on another tread sorry for the trouble !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I just merged them together for you.