Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
05-25-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
IDK, can it travel to other dimensions too?
Only by accident. :p
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-25-2011, 06:17 AM
I may change my vote to Whoniverse if I get a Tardis actually.

As for hopping dimensions, did you ever see a show called "Sliders"? It was quite intresting, they got stuck bouncing between alternate realities, like one where there were almost no men left and they were kept for breeding, another where the USSR had conquered America, and lot's of different things like that. That said, I only watched it as a kid and remember little, this post should by no means imply that it is any good, I was wrong about a lot of things back then.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
I may change my vote to Whoniverse if I get a Tardis actually.

As for hopping dimensions, did you ever see a show called "Sliders"? It was quite intresting, they got stuck bouncing between alternate realities, like one where there were almost no men left and they were kept for breeding, another where the USSR had conquered America, and lot's of different things like that. That said, I only watched it as a kid and remember little, this post should by no means imply that it is any good, I was wrong about a lot of things back then.
Indeed. I downloaded it for nostalgia as well to watch while painting 40K models. I couldn't make it past the third season. The first two seasons are passable, but after the professor (played by John Rhys-Davies) gets killed and the original girl "leaves", it goes downhill FAST.

I'd still stick with my universe, since my alter-ego is capable of traveling through to alternate dimensions on his own, though it tends to leave him severely weakened and drained for a long time after (which is my "in-universe" explanation of why I'm playing the same character, but have to restart at level 1 in every RPG I play :p).
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-25-2011, 09:58 AM
if i could chose what i did in the new reality,

i would be a imperial cruiser captain in the 40K universe or a jedi in star wars
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
IDK, can it travel to other dimensions too?
Only if it falls through a crack between dimensions, they're pretty rare
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-25-2011, 11:31 AM
The TNG time line I suppose but I could very much go for the Star Trek universe around the time of Enterprise...without the temporal cold war nonsense.