Lt. Commander
I have played the Devidian missions many times but today and on one or two other occasions, I was unable to stop the bar fight even after all the Devidians were dead. I had to finish the mission, getting the bartender to make a drink for one of the NPC's even though the fight had not stopped. I did not know it was possible to finish with the fight still going on but it was not possible to stop the fight. My weapons were not doing anything to the fighting NPC's. Has anyone else seen this? I don't know if I should report the bug since I usually just get a standard reply to bug reports.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I had it before but that was down to cassidy being pulled out of the top room. As a story npc she was immortal and wouldnt stop attacking my BOFFs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
I had a bug here originally, when back when the episode first came out, the bar fight wouldn't stop, cause one starfleet security ensign, and the starfleet commander, turned immortal and wouldn't go down past half health each. Had to beam out and restart that part of the mission. (Luckily not the 'entirety' of the episode, luckily.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm on my third try, there have always been a few patrons that wouldn't die!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleaic_Kerensky
I had a bug here originally, when back when the episode first came out, the bar fight wouldn't stop, cause one starfleet security ensign, and the starfleet commander, turned immortal and wouldn't go down past half health each. Had to beam out and restart that part of the mission. (Luckily not the 'entirety' of the episode, luckily.)
I was able to finish the mission with the security sentries and Klingons still fighting around me.