Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
As Title Says it all. This New Ker'rat System, Designed by Me, Are Purely New Type of Ker'rat of what Players Want.

i will Post this Mission Info from my Ker'rat System Mission

"Federation Has Discovered a Real Ker'rat System!
it's up to you to Destroy the Borg once and For All!

Level 41 And Higher

Author's Notes:
I Strongly Recommend 4 Man Group and 5 Man Group is Best Recommended.

Added Notes:
This Mission is For Developer Team of STO to give ideas on how to improve their Official Ker'rat System."

Here are Some Pictures you Guys might like to See.

KER'RAT SPACE PICTURES

New Ker'rat System - Ker'rat, Low Orbit


New Ker'rat System 2 - Ker'rat, Low Orbit, Asteroids

New Ker'rat System 3 - Ker'rat, Low Orbit, Asteroids, Ker'rat II's Faint Rings

New Ker'rat System 4 - Ker'rat II and its Rings

New Ker'rat System 5 - Ker'rat and Ker'rat II

KER'RAT GROUND PICTURES

Ker'rat Ground - Type 8 Shuttle as Main Starting Ground

Ker'rat Ground 2 - Borg Building

Ker'rat Ground 3 - Borg Ensigns Level

Ker'rat Ground 4 - Borg Captains Level

Ker'rat Ground 5 - Crashed Type 8 Shuttle

Ker'rat Ground 6 - Crashed Type 8 Shuttle Fire Trail

Ker'rat Ground 7 - Wrecked Borg Shuttle of Some Sort.

Ker'rat Ground 8 - Borg Captains Level #2

Ker'rat Ground 9 - Improved Visuals of Rain, Overlook Areas, Sunset

Ker'rat Ground 10 - Improved Visuals of Rain, Overlook Areas, Sunset #2

2nd UPDATE:
Small Details about Ker'rat System Mission:
Low Gravity Volume 1 x 3
Weather Rain x 3
Weather Snow x 3
Backdrop (unknown, cuz it was random choice) 2nd UPDATE: now has New Borg Backdrop
Space Map (unknown, it was random map i liked to picked out)
Borg Vessels in Space x 4 or 5
Borg Drones x 4 or 5
Added a Mission Storyline Plots
5 Destroyed/Damaged Federation Starships in Space
5 Anomalies Each in Space and In Ground.

3rd UPDATE:

My Foundry Mission i developed for Cryptic Developers.
i read the posts given by Captain_Revo and few of my Friends

i have updated the Mission.

May 31st, 2011
2nd Update:
i improved the Visuals a little bit, Added the Backdrop for Ground and fixed the Gameplay regarding Borg Ships in Space, Ground Start Positions and Shuttle Location.

Feel free to Try out Ker'rat System Mission and give me a review.

Short Term
•Adding Objectives around Currently Designed Concepts, Building and Integrating Objectives into Existing Concepts.

And This is For Developers to get Ideas on how to Improve their Real, Official Ker'rat System. i did this because i want to help out much as i can for Developers And Their STO

Btw, Feel Free to Try out My Ker'rat System, Devs. i recently Updated it to fix the poor visuals in earlier run with my player friends in my team few hours ago. if you look to Ground 9 and Ground 10 pictures, you can see they are Improved to provide better gameplay experience. Anyone's welcome to Try the Mission out, while you're in this Mission, feel free to look around even after you're finished with the Mission and take in sights etc. and give reviews on how it did feels to you or your Team.


Small EDIT:
This is ON HOLODECK, not TRIBBLE.
in case someone thinks it's on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
So whats the name of the mission. i cant seem to see it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-18-2011, 01:29 PM
A not an open PvP zone, I presume, i.e. one of the primary reason many "players" go there.

-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
So whats the name of the mission. i cant seem to see it?
it is Called Ker'rat System.

you'll find it under the Review Content i think.
under my name
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus_Prime View Post
A not an open PvP zone, I presume, i.e. one of the primary reason many "players" go there.

-
nope, it's not. it's just only Foundry Mission that's not fully fleshed out as i continue work on This Mission
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Why are you talking about this new Ker'rat system in so many topics?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-19-2011, 03:00 AM
brutally honest review incoming;



I played it and in truth there is not much to see. The space is a simple kill 5 groups. they are spaced very close together which made it fun on normal but on high difficulties may be too much. people complain when i use one cube in missions. i dont see how people are going to like 5 mobs so close together. Also if you take a 4 or 5 man team then the number of cubes and spheres will scale up in number. it might be too much for a team especially on higher levels. i dont know, but on normal single player normal it was just about ok. see what others think.

the ground map has only a couple of extra details and again kill 4 borg. there are better borgified maps out there to pick to make the planet look assimilated. the current additions just look more out of place than adding to the environment.

there is no storyline to speak of, and the dialogue, what there is of it, is a bit clumsy in places. i dont see how anyone is going to get any ideas from this mission as its not much more than a patrol mission. i know you said its work in progress so if there are going to be sweeping additions i would replay it but there is nothing new or innovative that would make this better than the ker'rat we have. nothing to scan, no one to talk to, nothing to see or do. its just a kill this and kill that mission and that's not much fun. then again at least this one has no bugs unlike ker'rat.

i gave it 2 stars.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-19-2011, 06:17 AM
I haven't played the mission itself yet, but i am confused by the ground screenshots. I don't really associate Ker'rat with ground combat.

But this kinda inspires me to do something like this as well, and possibly include some ground missions (similar to how the Starbase 24 mission has a ground combat part for teams)...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
Why are you talking about this new Ker'rat system in so many topics?
Not many Topics, i only got Banned because i was unaware that i was necroing a old thread. i thought it was new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
brutally honest review incoming;



I played it and in truth there is not much to see. The space is a simple kill 5 groups. they are spaced very close together which made it fun on normal but on high difficulties may be too much. people complain when i use one cube in missions. i dont see how people are going to like 5 mobs so close together. Also if you take a 4 or 5 man team then the number of cubes and spheres will scale up in number. it might be too much for a team especially on higher levels. i dont know, but on normal single player normal it was just about ok. see what others think.

the ground map has only a couple of extra details and again kill 4 borg. there are better borgified maps out there to pick to make the planet look assimilated. the current additions just look more out of place than adding to the environment.

there is no storyline to speak of, and the dialogue, what there is of it, is a bit clumsy in places. i dont see how anyone is going to get any ideas from this mission as its not much more than a patrol mission. i know you said its work in progress so if there are going to be sweeping additions i would replay it but there is nothing new or innovative that would make this better than the ker'rat we have. nothing to scan, no one to talk to, nothing to see or do. its just a kill this and kill that mission and that's not much fun. then again at least this one has no bugs unlike ker'rat.

i gave it 2 stars.
Thanks, i updated the Mission it has some of Stoyline Plots now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I haven't played the mission itself yet, but i am confused by the ground screenshots. I don't really associate Ker'rat with ground combat.

But this kinda inspires me to do something like this as well, and possibly include some ground missions (similar to how the Starbase 24 mission has a ground combat part for teams)...
Well, i'm glad that i inspired you, it is because of your now closed thread you were discussing Ker'rat, and i took that idea to transform what it would be like in your Discussing. and the System and everything in it were Designed by me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I haven't played the mission itself yet, but i am confused by the ground screenshots. I don't really associate Ker'rat with ground combat.
That's probably because Otha is the Ground Borg Warzone.

Quote:
But this kinda inspires me to do something like this as well, and possibly include some ground missions (similar to how the Starbase 24 mission has a ground combat part for teams)...
Ripping off dev missions is a good way to test the tools.

For example, I was able to get all the way up to the Engineering Section of Terradome in the Foundry.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12 AM.