Lt. Commander
# 11
05-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I want a Horta BO Engineer like the one that serves on Titan, but this will do. Great rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
What about the Reman Bridge Officer?!?!?
Simply view the Release Notes - May 19, 2011, which tell you that "The Reman Bridge officer is available as a reward on the final mission."
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Going to get that Horta pet later tonight!
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-18-2011, 11:02 PM
The Horta is nice, but i dont care for the Dual Cannons. I dont have a fighter and I dont want one.

I wish there would be an Optional Beam Array as well.....
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-19-2011, 01:43 AM
10 min recharge
Creates a level X Horta for 60 sec

What is the point of this ? i mean really . only 60 seconds with 10 m recharge time . I'm sry
but that is just no good. If this was something like in the actual show that could kill a entire group in seconds then i could understand, but oes a little damage to a mob for some seconds AND 10 min recharge time
again it's just gonna make sure that most players keep it in their bank until it can actualy be used for a purpose. So as i see it the only reward worth taking for these missions is the reman BO that one can actually use. You wanna keep players coming back to the game well then this is not the way !
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-19-2011, 01:53 AM
*sigh* yet another disppointment. the only good thing to come out of this 3 week run was that breen officer, i was really hoping for a reman science officer o join the breen and borg on the bridge along with the nausican.

edit: a thread posted elsewhere mentions the reman science officer. that shut me up.

you know, i really wish these cryptic execs talked with us in the community first about the rewards for an upcoming event like this and since its bound to happen again at some point, i cant see the point in rubbish and artibrary rewards. fighters are a waste of time and i will keep saying that, one torpedo from a frigate and its destroyed... the horta reward is not worth the time of day either.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-19-2011, 02:20 AM
The problem with them talking to us, is that the new rewards are intended as a surprise, and talking about them spoils the surprise.

I suppose Fighters can only be c-store purchased at this stage. I'll get the cannons, and wait for the crafting mission.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-19-2011, 03:17 AM
I've got a question about acquiring the Reman BO again!

EDIT: Never mind, it's been answered, thanks.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=215921

Basically I'd like to know if we can drop our current Reman Bo and redo the Reman series during the re-run period, in order to get a new Reman BO. I accidentally trained my Reman in a new skill, before I realised that Transfer Shield Strength III was something to keep.

Lt. Commander
# 19
05-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Do we get the Fighter only in C-Store ? Or is this a better Fighter ? Then the one we get for free, do we get one for free?

Some Questions i got from reding "Release Notes - May 19, 2011

There are new, optional fighter cannons available on “The Vault” for anyone replaying the missions.
They will not be available on the first playthrough.

? what does that mean and why?

There is a crafting schematic for a Horta combat ally on “Mine Enemy”.

Why Schematic and since what time we can craft living thinks in Memory Alpha does not make any sence to me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-T-Riker
Do we get the Fighter only in C-Store ? Or is this a better Fighter ? Then the one we get for free, do we get one for free?

Some Questions i got from reding "Release Notes - May 19, 2011

There are new, optional fighter cannons available on “The Vault” for anyone replaying the missions.
They will not be available on the first playthrough.

? what does that mean and why?
It means you'll have to play the mission more than once before the fighter cannons become available to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W-T-Riker
Why Schematic and since what time we can craft living thinks in Memory Alpha does not make any sence to me.
Since today, apparently. I can see what you mean, but crafting is crafting. Perhaps if we're able to craft more lifeforms in the future, they may well have a separate branch of crafting (and call it something else). But until then, ships, weapons, kits, and lifeforms are all "crafted" in one place.