Lt. Commander
# 1 Reman Rerun
05-19-2011, 02:34 PM
I was really hoping for a Reman set with this rerun. The shield is great, it would be nice to have an engine and deflector to go with it. After the Breen rerun I was excited about the possiblity of a Reman set. Sadly, it was not to be. I still think it would be great if they added a Reman set (wink, wink).

Also, why did they take Vascular Regen III off of the Reman BO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I noticed they did other changes for the Reman Re-run as well.

The Vault - the Trail on the Asteroid, which I believe was mentioned on a report a few weeks after the original release.

Enemy Mine - Replacing Orion Ships with Romulan Ships.

Personally, this is how it should've been the first time. But now how are Klingons supposed to get the Orion Ship Kill Accolade?

Frozen - BO's don't stuck in the grate anymore.

Colliesum - No noticeable changes.

Cutting the Cord - You now have to go to the far side of the map to intiiate the Torpedo attack on the gate.

I think they should've redone it where you beamed up as the Torpedoes are being fired.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I noticed they did other changes for the Reman Re-run as well.

The Vault - the Trail on the Asteroid, which I believe was mentioned on a report a few weeks after the original release.

Enemy Mine - Replacing Orion Ships with Romulan Ships.

Personally, this is how it should've been the first time. But now how are Klingons supposed to get the Orion Ship Kill Accolade?

Frozen - BO's don't stuck in the grate anymore.

Colliesum - No noticeable changes.

Cutting the Cord - You now have to go to the far side of the map to intiiate the Torpedo attack on the gate.

I think they should've redone it where you beamed up as the Torpedoes are being fired.
They should not have changed the Orions in Mine Enemy to Romulans. The person who sends them out is still a male Orion. Also, the Orinon ship kill for the KDF is no longer earnable because of the change. Epic Fail!

I ran through Frozen yesterday (Saturday Morning in Korea), and my Bridge officers still get stuck. Only one followed me all the way to Obisek.

They should add the Naussigan Sword, a Katana, and Epee(Raiper) to the stack of common weapons the player picks up before entering the Areana in the Episode Colliesum.

The players should be able to destroy scorpion fighter that hovers over the roof top. The Engineer accolade would be earned by destorying the shuttle with the Environmental system. Otherwise, it should orbit the area, occasionaly sniping at the player until it is destoryed(no accolade earned).

Besides the Horta schematic and the level badges, what other new gear is there? They should have added a Romulan Disruptor Sniper and a Romulan (single target) Pistol with the same or similar rare item modifyer to Frozen as a reward. I would rather have a bind on equpi sniper instead of a wide beam pistol or split beam rifle.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardnutt
I was really hoping for a Reman set with this rerun. The shield is great, it would be nice to have an engine and deflector to go with it. After the Breen rerun I was excited about the possiblity of a Reman set. Sadly, it was not to be. I still think it would be great if they added a Reman set (wink, wink).

Also, why did they take Vascular Regen III off of the Reman BO?
I too was hoping for this, obviously I was disapointed...instead we get to have a Horta, oooo, aaahhhh.
This is how they try and keep us playing while they struggle to come up with some new stuff so the numbers online don't look so depressing to the investors...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
They should not have changed the Orions in Mine Enemy to Romulans. The person who sends them out is still a male Orion. Also, the Orinon ship kill for the KDF is no longer earnable because of the change. Epic Fail!
Yes, I noticed that. They changed the NPC Starships from Orion to Romulan, but the contact is still a Male Orion and references Melani D'ion.

Quote:
I ran through Frozen yesterday (Saturday Morning in Korea), and my Bridge officers still get stuck. Only one followed me all the way to Obisek.
Most likely got stuck at the gate.

Quote:
They should add the Naussigan Sword, a Katana, and Epee(Raiper) to the stack of common weapons the player picks up before entering the Areana in the Episode Colliesum.
There should be swords still on the rack, aside from the Bat'leth and the Lirpa. If you collected them and kept them in the back, you can't get another. But can from the Rare Rack when you get to the worm fight.

Quote:
The players should be able to destroy scorpion fighter that hovers over the roof top. The Engineer accolade would be earned by destorying the shuttle with the Environmental system. Otherwise, it should orbit the area, occasionaly sniping at the player until it is destoryed(no accolade earned).
It's possible solo, I've done it. But it's really meant as a team effort.

[/quote]Besides the Horta schematic and the level badges, what other new gear is there? They should have added a Romulan Disruptor Sniper and a Romulan (single target) Pistol with the same or similar rare item modifyer to Frozen as a reward. I would rather have a bind on equpi sniper instead of a wide beam pistol or split beam rifle.[/quote]

Rare Fighter cannons from the Vault, but then again any cannon works with fighters. And the Reman BO is back for the week.