Lt. Commander
# 1001
09-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
First of all the Klingons are working with us, I did not cause anyone to fight. The Undine are still pulling there old tricks and hopefully the Romulans will join us in the counter offensive. but dont stand there and accuse me on anything it is really disrespectful, and I am really hurt by this accusation. All i try to do is promote harmony, I dont start fights.
Contrary to your feelings Admiral Black, there are bigger things at stake here. All I've pointed out was the diffrence from after you left and things ran in a slightly smooth manner till now. At one point we even had the Breen in on these talks but that change when the the Undine here crushed him. Your attempts to promote harmony have only resulted in more chaos. Now both the Romulans and Klingons have pulled their support from the war effort. If you want proof of what I say,*slides a data pad down the table, stopping right infront of Admiral Black* Those are the notes from everything thats been going on since you took your leave up till now, I suggest you read ALL of it so you better prepared to handle the situation.

(Woot 101!)
Lt. Commander
# 1002
09-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
Contrary to your feelings Admiral Black, there are bigger things at stake here. All I've pointed out was the diffrence from after you left and things ran in a slightly smooth manner till now. At one point we even had the Breen in on these talks but that change when the the Undine here crushed him. Your attempts to promote harmony have only resulted in more chaos. Now both the Romulans and Klingons have pulled their support from the war effort. If you want proof of what I say,*slides a data pad down the table, stopping right infront of Admiral Black* Those are the notes from everything thats been going on since you took your leave up till now, I suggest you read ALL of it so you better prepared to handle the situation.

(Woot 101!)
... ( think i prefered being the Breen than this Undine)
Lt. Commander
# 1003
09-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post

(Woot 101!)
The Klingons are still fighting along side us the House of Molor and other Klingons have pledge to join us in the fight, if you go to the Red Alert channel you will see both Klingon and Federation working together to fight the Borg. As for the Romulans I invite them to fight along side us.
Lt. Commander
# 1004
09-21-2011, 05:57 PM
The Romulan Star Empire will not be dictated to by anyone. It is extremely insulting to imply that we are wagging fingers and tongues for pointing out the repeated violations of our treaties with the Federation. We are in no mood to provide military aid to the Federation against the Borg as we currently have neither the political will or desire to do so. We are still engaged in war with the Klingons, dealing with traitorous Tal Shiar, rebellious Remans, and yet you have the nerve to demand military aid from the Romulan Star Empire?

I notice the Federation was quick to condemn the invasion of the Gorn Hegemony by the Klingons and yet were noticeably silent when they invaded our space. Your hypocrisy has not gone unnoticed.
Lt. Commander
# 1005
09-21-2011, 07:12 PM
We are willing to provide military aid, to the Romulan Star Empire, weapons ships and technologies in return for you fighting along side against the Borg and helping us in this operation. Does the Romulan Star Empire need ships I can have a task force of 15 ships within the next 24 hours deployed to help you fight the Borg, Whatever you need just ask.
Lt. Commander
# 1006
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
We are willing to provide military aid, to the Romulan Star Empire, weapons ships and technologies in return for you fighting along side against the Borg and helping us in this operation. Does the Romulan Star Empire need ships I can have a task force of 15 ships within the next 24 hours deployed to help you fight the Borg, Whatever you need just ask.
"lol- and I wonder what you may ask of them besides aid in battle ...what is the ancient human saying?? " beware geeks bearing gifts "

"what do you mean thats mispelled ? fix it."

" Greeks! Beware Greeks bearing gifts. or Bel qab laH So' ta as my people say."

"Romulan, I would watch your cloaks if i were you. All charity recieved has a price someday."
"maH ghoj vam vo'SoH. romuluSngan lung"

<transports out but leaves an Aide behind>
<Whom stands quietly watching all.>
<btw, she's Orion>
Lt. Commander
# 1007
09-21-2011, 07:24 PM
its all where asking wherever the Borg are defeated, it is a victory for all of us. I have 75 ships i can deploy in total it is a reserve force, Starfleet Command has authorized me to deploy these ships as i see fit. These ships are to be deployed in our allies space with there permission of course, if they dont want the ships I have other uses for them
Lt. Commander
# 1008
09-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
its all where asking wherever the Borg are defeated, it is a victory for all of us. I have 75 ships i can deploy in total it is a reserve force, Starfleet Command has authorized me to deploy these ships as i see fit. These ships are to be deployed in our allies space with there permission of course, if they dont want the ships I have other uses for them
This is an outright lie...
The Prime Directive alone stands in contradiction to what you are claiming here.
Another thing is that a reserve force is ell a reserve force, and definitely not meant to be deployed into romulan space but rather being kept inside Federation territory.
I also doubt that Starfleet would spare 75 ships for helping the RSE, as they they do have the ressoruces themselves and are also very well able to solve their own problems.
So there is absolutely no need for anyone to even bend the prime directive...
Lt. Commander
# 1009
09-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
This is an outright lie...
The Prime Directive alone stands in contradiction to what you are claiming here.
Another thing is that a reserve force is ell a reserve force, and definitely not meant to be deployed into romulan space but rather being kept inside Federation territory.
I also doubt that Starfleet would spare 75 ships for helping the RSE, as they they do have the ressoruces themselves and are also very well able to solve their own problems.
So there is absolutely no need for anyone to even bend the prime directive...
First of all I am not violating the Prime Directive in no way is anyone interfering in the development of any worlds nor are we giving any species a leap in technology, and high command wants some of these ships to help fend off the Borg I am not sending all the ships into Romulan Territory, This is about securing are flanks while holding enough ships back to support our massive counter offensive. It is about balance, It would be nice if I could place some ships in Undine space though I doubt I will get permission from the Undine to do so, this would allow us to put pressure on the Borg's south west flank. In case I have not been clear, these ships are being marked by high command to help those who fight along side us but I can dispense them as I see fit and if those who fight along side us dont want them then they will be put to good use. Also We are working on deploying automated defense systems all along our borders and in any areas the Borg could potentially, break through I need ships to volunteer, these ships will deploy the automated defense systems.
Lt. Commander
# 1010
09-21-2011, 09:41 PM
The Romulan Star Empire had a reserve fleet specifically outfitted and designed to combat the Borg which was rather conveniently destroyed by the Federation prior to this invasion. Any further violation of our territory by Federation vessels will be dealt with. As I said earlier in this conference we have turned a blind eye to the repeated violations of our treaties with the Federation due to the aid they have been providing. However, the destruction of our Borg Task Force, the attempted destabilization of the Empire by supporting the Reman Resistance has eroded our patience. We shall deal with the Borg on our own, look to your own worlds Admiral lest you find the Borg aren't the only enemies darkening your skies.
Closed Thread