Lt. Commander
# 111
05-30-2011, 08:58 AM
After much discussion it has been decided that we will not support in any the Klingon War with the Romulans and that the Iota Pavonis Sector block is going to be under Federation Protection and we to provide as much aid as possible to the Romulans and the Remans and we are trying to work with the Klingons to provide aid Psi Velorum sector block.
Lt. Commander
# 112
05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
Your comments while sarcastic and funny have valid points in them, I do not condone the mass killing of civilians at any time, no do I condone the killing of civilians in general. However the Klingon saw the Undine for the real threat they are and invaded. I have not seen any evidence of Klingon Massacres against the Gorn civilian population or any evidence of other war crimes, I assure you if I am presented with evidence of any war crime immediate action will be taken by me and the Federation and we will pursue the matter diplomatically with the Klingon Empire. Now it has been said because we desire peace that it means we are weak this is not true, we desire to peace to unite against the real threats out there, I would like to point that it is easy to keep this war going and for us to be fighting each other for quite sometime. It is much harder however to unite as one and fight the real threat of the Borg and The Undine, We are not weak in any way shape or form but we are trying to unite and build up our forces now because the Borg and the Undine are here and G-D knows what will happen once the Iconians come so we need to build up our forces now. Why do you think the Undine sent in infiltrators to learn about us to study us once that is complete they will invade and what do you think will happen then huh?
Oh, I never said anything about 'war crimes' whatever your silly Federation laws say those are, I said the massacre of countless civilians. These deaths are inevitable whenever you discuss besieging and invading a planet as populated and developed as the Gorn homeworld. Logistic lines, civilian and military both, are broken, power is lost, starvation sets into the large population centers within days. It is one of the most glorious feelings to stride into the capital of the enemy and to stare at the terrified, starvation sunk eyes of your enemies and to know that you have beaten them so thoroughly as to make them animals.

As far as my plan for dealing with the Iconians? Well, there is only one path that leads a Klingon to strength, and that is battle. Those who are weak or without honor we will destroy; their resources, their ships, even in the case of the Gorn and Nausicaans, their warriors will be taken into our army to strengthen our forces. Those who may be strong enough to resist us, people like Starfleet, The Borg, even the Undyne, will act as the fire and stone for the blades of our warrior. Count yourself honored, human, you will hone, sharpen, and perhaps even cull the weak from, our army. In every battle we engage Starfleet, the Romulans, and the Borg, our warriors will become stronger, faster, and more clever. When the Iconians finally do come, I pity them.
Lt. Commander
# 113
05-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Now what reason would the klingons have to provide aid to the Romulans when they would much rather just conquer the space and be done with it. I can appreciate what your trying to achieve but you must realize that as long as we are lending aid to the Romulans and Remens, the Klingons will not being willing to side with us. If we do nothing then the Klingons will swarm all over Romulan space like locusts on a wheatfield. There is no way to appease both the Klingons and the Romulans at the same time. The Klingons are hungry for war, let them attack the Borg, Undine, and Iconians. Then if they realize that they need the Federation's help, they know how to get hold of us.
Lt. Commander
# 114
05-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Oh, I never said anything about 'war crimes' whatever your silly Federation laws say those are, I said the massacre of countless civilians. These deaths are inevitable whenever you discuss besieging and invading a planet as populated and developed as the Gorn homeworld. Logistic lines, civilian and military both, are broken, power is lost, starvation sets into the large population centers within days. It is one of the most glorious feelings to stride into the capital of the enemy and to stare at the terrified, starvation sunk eyes of your enemies and to know that you have beaten them so thoroughly as to make them animals.

As far as my plan for dealing with the Iconians? Well, there is only one path that leads a Klingon to strength, and that is battle. Those who are weak or without honor we will destroy; their resources, their ships, even in the case of the Gorn and Nausicaans, their warriors will be taken into our army to strengthen our forces. Those who may be strong enough to resist us, people like Starfleet, The Borg, even the Undyne, will act as the fire and stone for the blades of our warrior. Count yourself honored, human, you will hone, sharpen, and perhaps even cull the weak from, our army. In every battle we engage Starfleet, the Romulans, and the Borg, our warriors will become stronger, faster, and more clever. When the Iconians finally do come, I pity them.
Well as long as the Klingon were not going around and killing civilians than everything is okay,you are quite right during sieges and such supply routes and other services do get disrupted and when the Iconians do come we will be ready because we will be prepared, and this treaty should be signed by then. I am very glad to see the Great Klingon Empire and it's great houses coming to the negotiating table for peace, now i need to know is there anything the Klingons would like to change about the treaty.
Lt. Commander
# 115
06-01-2011, 04:17 AM
I dont really understand why you want the Federation to support the Klingons in a war against the Romulans. The Romulans, at least the "official goverment", are not the Federations enemy any more. They wouldnt start a war just to end another one.
Lt. Commander
# 116
06-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Well as long as the Klingon were not going around and killing civilians than everything is okay,you are quite right during sieges and such supply routes and other services do get disrupted and when the Iconians do come we will be ready because we will be prepared, and this treaty should be signed by then. I am very glad to see the Great Klingon Empire and it's great houses coming to the negotiating table for peace, now i need to know is there anything the Klingons would like to change about the treaty.
Peace between the houses sounds fine but peace between the factions might come across as something that might or might not be accepted by many players... So how would this play across for those who love the PVP?...would they even be able to fight against their favorite foes?....It does not soiund cricket to me.
Lt. Commander
# 117
06-01-2011, 11:55 AM
That is better. It is starting to sounds good. Lets see the treaty again with the revisions. . Good job!
Lt. Commander
# 118
06-01-2011, 12:13 PM
I have at least one character that would be all for it, if nothing else to get rid of the veQDuj of a Klingon ship she's been forced to command, as opposed to the Orion ship she had before this whole alliance thing happened.
Lt. Commander
# 119
06-01-2011, 12:37 PM
I believe Captain James T. Kirk said it best where the Klingons are concerned:

[on whether to help the Klingons]
Captain James T. Kirk: Don't believe them. Don't trust them.

[Dictating his personal log]
Captain James T. Kirk: Captain's log, stardate 9522.6: I've never trusted Klingons, and I never will.

The history has proven time and again that the Klingons are incapable of understanding Federation ideals or respecting them. Klingons are too volatile of sentiment to be completely trusted. I'd be for a peace treaty but give them nothing other than what they currently own, we've not lost this war and owe them nothing. Even if a treaty is signed, it would be worth nothing the moment they detected the smallest slight real or implied.
Lt. Commander
# 120
06-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Quote:
So based on peoples feedback here is the revised treaty between us and the Klingon Empire.

This is a Peace Treaty between the Klingon Empire and The United Federation Of Planets. From here on the Klingon Empire is referred to as as (KE) and the United Federation of Planets is referred to as (UFP). The purpose of this document is to put in writing a peace treaty between the KE and The UFP, and to formally outline what is expected of each party.

UFP, The UFP will give up control of the entire Mempa sector to the KE, Furthermore the UFP declares its support for the KE war against the Romulan Star Empire and the UFP agrees to send military forces and support to help the KE with there war against the Romulan Star Empire and the UFP gives up any and all claims to the Psi Velorum Sector Block. The UFP recognizes this territory as well as the Afehirr Nebula as rightfully belonging to the KE. The UFP will also allow any ships that belong to the KE to enter freely and without hindrance into any territory that the UFP controls. The UFP will also make the station known and referred to as Deep Space K-7 the headquarters of a joint KE-UFP task force, The task force purpose is to fight the Borg and The Undine as well as any threats, to the KE and The UFP. The task force is to be made up of a equal number of both KE and UFP representatives. The UFP will also make the station known as Drozana Station a center of trade between the KE and The UFP.

The UFP will also give materials and resources to the KE, to be used in building up fleets of ships to protect both the KE and the UFP. The UFP also admits that the KE saw the threat of the Undine before the UFP did and that the UFP was wrong for condemning the KE invasion of the Gorn Hedgemony. The UFP apologizes for this wrong. The UFP also recognizes, that it has interfered in the affairs of the KE and The UFP was wrong for doing so. The UFP also will not interfere in the affairs of the KE and that the KE may keep any and all territories they have taken and do with those territories as they wish. Furthermore, any territories conquered form the Borg and The Undine as well as any other threats are to be divided evenly between the UFP and the KE. The UFP will cease any and all hostilities with the KE. However both the KE and the UFP may engage in war-games with each other. The UFP will also contribute to joint KE and UFP fleets, task-forces and space stations, with the goal of protecting both KE and UFP territories.

KE, The KE agrees to cease any and all hostilities with the UFP, Furthermore the KE will contribute to the building of join space stations fleets and task forces with the UFP and the KE also agrees to allow any UFP vessels unrestricted access into KE territory and The KE agrees to divide equally with the UFP any and all territories conquered from the Borg and The Undine as well as any other threats, that that threaten both the KE and The UFP.

The KE may engage in war-games with the UFP. The KE also agrees to administer in joint venture with the UFP the space station known as Deep Space K-7 jointly with the UFP. The KE also agrees to contribute to the security of any joint venture with the UFP and also to help the UFP fight the Undine, Borg and any other threats that threaten both the UFP and KE. Furthermore should the KE ever wage or attempt to wage war against the UFP, The Territorial concessions given to the KE by the UFP become null and void and all said territories automatically revert back into UFP control.

Upon the signing of this treaty from both representatives of the KE and The UFP all the terms and conditions, in this treaty shall take effect immediately.
The ADF will not support the givining away of our terratory we will only support the teaming up whith them in STF's
Closed Thread