Lt. Commander
# 121
06-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Peace between the houses sounds fine but peace between the factions might come across as something that might or might not be accepted by many players... So how would this play across for those who love the PVP?...would they even be able to fight against their favorite foes?....It does not soiund cricket to me.
I said something about that a few pages earlier:
Wargames.
Fighting without killing is not dishonorable to Klingons.
Being unprepeared for battle is a sign of weakness equaling less honor than the strong.
Now Wargames prepare for battle.

Better prepared --> stronger---> living longer to gain honor --> more honor gained than the unprepared.
Lt. Commander
# 122
06-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
I said something about that a few pages earlier:
Wargames.
Fighting without killing is not dishonorable to Klingons.
Being unprepeared for battle is a sign of weakness equaling less honor than the strong.
Now Wargames prepare for battle.

Better prepared --> stronger---> living longer to gain honor --> more honor gained than the unprepared.
But is the idea 'cricket' to the OP?...perhaps a poll before this thread continues.
Lt. Commander
# 123
06-03-2011, 03:29 PM
we must do what we must do to ensure peace the third version of the treaty will be coming out soon
Lt. Commander
# 124
06-03-2011, 03:30 PM
we dont need a poll this treaty needs to go forward before the real threats overwhelm us
Lt. Commander
# 125
06-03-2011, 04:39 PM
No thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 126
06-04-2011, 06:51 PM
before you say no thanks i encourage you and all other Klingons to look at the terms and look at what the Klingon Empire and its great houses as a whole stand to gain.
Lt. Commander
# 127
06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Admiral Black has been arrested for Treason against the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 128
06-04-2011, 10:04 PM
no i havent what are you talking about, I am a fleet commander, fleet admiral and I have been doing this with authorization. I have every item set and I am a senior contributor on whose authority are you supposedly arresting me, I have seen nor charges presented to me nor have I seen anyone strip me of my rank and authority, this nothing but an attempt to stop the peace process. I assure everyone I maintain my position and my authority.
Lt. Commander
# 129
06-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
Admiral Black has been arrested for Treason against the Federation.
Lol.

The Admiral may not have been arrested, but I hear tale that there are a few Romulans in Iota Pavonis who are looking to have words with him.
Lt. Commander
# 130
06-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Admiral, I've been monitoring the posts on the Klingon boards pretaining to this matter. It would seem that they would rather fight the three factions on their own. Though this may play into our enemy's hands, it is their right as a sentient race to decide who they ally themselves with and who they face on the battlefield. Let the Klingons handle these matters, for all we know they very well could handle all three. Let them be the ones to come to us looking for a helping hand, the dishonor of being assimalated by the borg far out weighs what dishonor they might feel asking for assistance.
Closed Thread