Lt. Commander
# 3151
04-30-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBriton
The claim of checkmate is pointless if you discover you are playing a completely different game after all...
It's figurative speech for "I win"...
Lt. Commander
# 3152
04-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
HAHAAHHAHAH!!! You rommies are so cute when riled up. Your pointy little ears get all bristly and even your eyebrows curl. Adorable.
Reminds me of a toy targ my matron mother once owned.
The drunken, foolish spittle upon your lips reminds me of your matron mother also, veruul! Deny your fear to yourself, but not to the Endless Sky of Romulan rule!
Lt. Commander
# 3153
04-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
It's figurative speech for "I win"...
This incomprehension of what has been placed before you demonstrates why the Romulans will always win... You read, but yet you do not understand. Please, do not grow wiser; it makes it all the more satisfying.
Lt. Commander
# 3154
04-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
The drunken, foolish spittle upon your lips reminds me of your matron mother also, veruul! Deny your fear to yourself, but not to the Endless Sky of Romulan rule!
HAHAHAHAHHA!!! So cute.
Reminds me of those chattering birds the earthers have on thier planet.. What are those called again?.... Oh yes Magpies. A little loud mouthed morsel with more than enough to say but nothing worth listening too.

Makes me wish I had a recorder handy to capture this for posterity. I might even place it in the running for Funniest Imperial home video. Not as crowd pleasing as a shot to the MoQ, but hey, when working with Romulans - one learns to not expect to much.

Don't you have a Homeworld to rebuild?
Lt. Commander
# 3155
04-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHHA!!! So cute.
Reminds me of those chattering birds the earthers have on thier planet.. What are those called again?.... Oh yes Magpies. A little loud mouthed morsel with more than enough to say but nothing worth listening too.

Makes me wish I had a recorder handy to capture this for posterity. I might even place it in the running for Funniest Imperial home video. Not as crowd pleasing as a shot to the MoQ, but hey, when working with Romulans - one learns to not expect to much.

Don't you have a Homeworld to rebuild?
Romulus was not built in a day...

But do not wish away your time so quickly Kll'inghann fvai, for once the full attention of the Star Empire turns away from restoring our righteous glory, our eyes will settle upon your ludicrous world. And you will see your your species' laughable 'honour' trampled under Imperial heel as you watch, disgraced, from beyond the bars of your zoo kennel.
Lt. Commander
# 3156
04-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:

But do not wish away your time so quickly Kll'inghann fvai, for once the full attention of the Star Empire turns away from restoring our righteous glory, our eyes will settle upon your ludicrous world. And you will see your your species' laughable 'honour' trampled under Imperial heel as you watch, disgraced, from beyond the bars of your zoo kennel.
And who's gonna oversee the rebuilding of your empire? Sela was kidnapped by the Iconians, Taris is the one who destroyed Romulus in the first place, and now she's back in Iconian hands.
Lt. Commander
# 3157
04-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:

< Taps his boot heals together sharply>

Oh Look! There is some of your homeworld now!
Lt. Commander
# 3158
04-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
And who's gonna oversee the rebuilding of your empire? Sela was kidnapped by the Iconians, Taris is the one who destroyed Romulus in the first place, and now she's back in Iconian hands.
Do you think the Star Empire incapable of continuing government with the loss of a single leader or two? Maybe your Federation would collapse with indecision and fear, but we Romulans were born from hardship, and our civilisation will endure long after yours turns to sand.
Lt. Commander
# 3159
04-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
< Taps his boot heals together sharply>

Oh Look! There is some of your homeworld now!
Bold words from a species who ran crying to the Federation when their moon Praxis detonated due to sheer incompetence. Surely an "Empire" who cannot mine rock effectively should stay within the safety of their homes, hiding from the 'bad things'.

The Romulan Star Empire will protect you - all we demand is your obedience.
Lt. Commander
# 3160
04-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Bold words from a species who ran crying to the Federation when their moon Praxis detonated due to sheer incompetence. Surely an "Empire" who cannot mine rock effectively should stay within the safety of their homes, hiding from the 'bad things'.

The Romulan Star Empire will protect you - all we demand is your obedience.
HAHAHA !! This insult from a race who shot themselves in the foot on a planetary scale. HAHAHA!!!

I think I see the maid coming with a dustpan, better grab that homeworld material quickly.
Closed Thread