Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3651
05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
Koroth: Our main concern is your technological abilities and your relationship with the various power in the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. Right now you represent the potential to shift the balance of power in this conflict as such both powers would likely act aggressively if you were to ally with the other.

Now while the Empire would prefer you ally with us against the federation. We believe that this would be too much to ask of you given your previous ties with the federation. As such we feel that the best way to resolve this issue is for the Vanguard Alliance to become a neutral power in this conflict and give no military aid to either power.

With the threat from the Tholians ended and the Romulans likely reassured of your independent status its not like neutrality would negatively affect your nation.

Plus this puts you in a better position as a arbitrator between the two powers should we seek it do to your neutrality.

Of if you were to take this path any military alliance between either power would likely violate this neutrality and would likely earn to aggression of the other power. But isn't it worth it to keep your people out of a conflict they no longer have a stake in.

Plus this would only affect military aid. Humanitarian aid would still be something you could engage in.
You would want us to become a neutral space A promising propisition. We could have trade with all 3 major powers an remain out of any war. Very well we have only trade agreements with the federation. I the Klingons the federation and romulans will be willin to see the VGA as neutral territory we would be willing to work with the major powers. An trade with all and work as arbiters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3652
05-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
You would want us to become a neutral space A promising propisition. We could have trade with all 3 major powers an remain out of any war. Very well we have only trade agreements with the federation. I the Klingons the federation and romulans will be willin to see the VGA as neutral territory we would be willing to work with the major powers. An trade with all and work as arbiters.
Koroth: Excellent. I will inform the High Council of your decision. I would also suggest you contact admiral Soval about this as well to keep the federation in the loop.

The Empire would also be interested in appointing an ambassador to the Vanguard Alliance as well. If you accept I will leave it up to him or her to work out any other agreements between our people.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3653
05-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
Koroth: Excellent. The Empire would also be interested in appointing an ambassador to the Vanguard Alliance as well. If you accept I will leave it up to him or her to work out any other agreements between our people.
Yes I would like you to send a Klingon ambassador. I will make a statement to all the major powers soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3654
05-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
Yes I would like you to send a Klingon ambassador. I will make a statement to all the major powers soon.
Koroth: Good the High Council will contact you as soon as we have selected the Ambassador to inform you of the time he or she will arrive.

Now then I believe this concludes our business. This seems to be the beginning of a new chapter for our people. I wish you success in your efforts with this fledgling nation, and bid you good day.

[transmission ends]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3655
05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
J: "I have items to be delivered to the KDF, and to the Federation. However I require access to Federation... 'junkyards'. or surplus ship lots. A number of my older fleet vessels require repairs and refit, and their models are no longer continued. I believe I can find the required items in those lots. I'll transmit meeting coordinates for the hand-over upon confirmation of transmission."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3656
05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I send this message to all te major powers. The VGA will be neutral space. As long as your ships can control themselves from firing on other ships of the other powers trade will be open to all te major powers. If each govt agrees we will be open to trade with all 3 major powers. And if a group fires on another they will be taken into custody here and then turned over to the govt whom they fired upon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3657
05-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
I send this message to all te major powers. The VGA will be neutral space. As long as your ships can control themselves from firing on other ships of the other powers trade will be open to all te major powers. If each govt agrees we will be open to trade with all 3 major powers. And if a group fires on another they will be taken into custody here and then turned over to the govt whom they fired upon.
Koroth: These are acceptable terms for my government.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3658
05-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
Koroth: These are acceptable terms for my government.
We are glad to hear it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3659
05-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
We are glad to hear it.
Koroth: My government does have one question in regards to these terms though. While we understand arrested the ship that fires on another ship. What happens in a case if the ship that is fired upon returns fire?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3660
05-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
Koroth: My government does have one question in regards to these terms though. While we understand arrested the ship that fires on another ship. What happens in a case if the ship that is fired upon returns fire?
If any ship fires on another they will be taken into custody and handed over to the govt on which they fired. If you return fire the same could happen to te ship that returns fire. My ships will be everywhere though. So I suggest you think very hard before returning fire while in my space.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.