Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4051
06-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Easy Admiral, just a tweak and that is it. *android gives an annoyed look on his face and makes the tweak.*

Just an off day thanks to the meds.
Soval: So help me if these "tweaks" cause one more blunder--

*Over comm.* Sinclair: Sir, The computer just started singing "Blue skies" and blowing up consoles at random...

Soval: *Stares at Admiral Allen* Perhaps we should stop with the hacking before I lose it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4052
06-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Sinclaire: i have 2 teams ready to move on the bridge as soon as we get a go.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4053
06-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: So help me if these "tweaks" cause one more blunder--

*Over comm.* Sinclair: Sir, The computer just started singing "Blue skies" and blowing up consoles at random...

Soval: *Stares at Admiral Allen* Perhaps we should stop with the hacking before I lose it?
Uhh Admiral that wasn't me actually. *stares at the dancing android annoyed.*

LT do you really think this is the time for that? Like I said do that to the Borg. We need this ship intact.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4054
06-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Uhh Admiral that wasn't me actually. *stares at the dancing android annoyed.*

LT do you really think this is the time for that? Like I said do that to the Borg. We need this ship intact.
Soval: Your android is an anti-borg troll? Just...fix...the...godd**n...computer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4055
06-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: Your android is an anti-borg troll? Just...fix...the...godd**n...computer.
*Android is scared and starts fixing the errors and joke subroutines in the worm. *

*Universal translator picks up that the forcefields are down and the Bulkheads are open.*

LT when we get back remind me to give you a lecture on an appropriate time to do that sort of thing. And not to follow the way I do things to that degree.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4056
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I do apologize for the mishaps Admiral Soval, this kind of ship to ship combat is still experimental and is prone to make computers do odd things. I stil is good for a decent joke. I also apologize for my subordinate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4057
06-12-2012, 11:23 AM
All defenses are down we are going to make our way to the bridge. All teams move out. Keep your eyes out for anything out of place.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4058
06-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Colonel you have authorization to arrest the Romulans you do find.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4059
06-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Colonel you have authorization to arrest the Romulans you do find.
Very well admiral we are moving to the bridge now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4060
06-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Soon after a short time and a brief firefight on the bridge.

Col sinclaire to admiral soval and allen. We have the bridge under our control and have captured the romulan commander.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 PM.