Lt. Commander
# 4121
06-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Now we need to get somewhere and get rid of that tail and get back to my ship.
There should be a transporter room near by that i can activate. And get us back to your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4122
06-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
There should be a transporter room near by that i can activate. And get us back to your ship.
Need to warn Soval first he did save our rear ends from the jaws of death.
Lt. Commander
# 4123
06-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Need to warn Soval first he did save our rear ends from the jaws of death.
Already done
Lt. Commander
# 4124
06-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Soval: Gentlemen, I have a suggestion. Since the clone is being uncooperative, there is always the Vulcan Mind Meld. We need to find out who sent him. More importantly, we need to know who tried to kill him.
Lt. Commander
# 4125
06-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: Gentlemen, I have a suggestion. Since the clone is being uncooperative, there is always the Vulcan Mind Meld. We need to find out who sent him. More importantly, we need to know who tried to kill him.
We may want to wait on that admiral. We dont know what he really is and what kind of defenses he may have.
Lt. Commander
# 4126
06-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
The only chance we have left to us, but be careful Soval he is an unknown
Lt. Commander
# 4127
06-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
The only chance we have left to us, but be careful Soval he is an unknown
Soval: I will be. Lower the forcefield.

*A security ensign lowers the forcefield between Soval and the prisoner. Soval enters the cell and the forcefield is re-established. Soval places his hands on the clone's face*

Soval: My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. Our minds are merging. Our minds are one. His mind is falling apart. Termination protocol perhaps. A number...31. A black figure. Destroy....Destroy....Opposition...Destroy....*Sov al removes his hands from the clone's face, breaking the meld. The clone falls to the floor. Soval checks for a pulse* He's dead.
Lt. Commander
# 4128
06-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:

*A security ensign lowers the forcefield between Soval and the prisoner. Soval enters the cell and the forcefield is re-established. Soval places his hands on the clone's face*

Soval: My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. Our minds are merging. Our minds are one. His mind is falling apart. Termination protocol perhaps. A number...31. A black figure. Destroy....Destroy....Opposition...Destroy....*Sov al removes his hands from the clone's face, breaking the meld. The clone falls to the floor. Soval checks for a pulse* He's dead.
*Looks at the clone with some pity and turns away from it*

So what did that give us.
Lt. Commander
# 4129
06-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
*Looks at the clone with some pity and turns away from it*

So what did that give us.
Soval: the clone's mind seem focused on the number 31 and a humanoid figure dressed in black. Remind you of anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 4130
06-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:

Looks at the two admirals.

I dont like this at all. This leaves almost more questions then what we started with. But that number 31. Do you think...

Words break off.

He taps his com.

Macos squad alpha report to the brig. Admiral if we are going to do this i suggest each of you have at least one maco nearby. For your own safety. These arr my best.
Closed Thread