Lt. Commander
# 4131
06-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: the clone's mind seem focused on the number 31 and a humanoid figure dressed in black. Remind you of anyone?
This is very disturbing. Admiral i am going to assign maco squad alpha for you and admiral alens protection. You may protest but safety of two flag officers is my priotity. Dont worry they wont get in you r way but they will protect you both.
Lt. Commander
# 4132
06-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan-g
This is very disturbing. Admiral i am going to assign maco squad alpha for you and admiral alens protection. You may protest but safety of two flag officers is my priotity. Dont worry they wont get in you r way but they will protect you both.
Soval: Very well Colonel. Right now, gentlemen, we are, as you humans say, "playing the most dangerous game"
Lt. Commander
# 4133
06-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Soval: Very well Colonel. Right now, gentlemen, we are, as you humans say, "playing the most dangerous game"
Yes yes we are. Also any one coming aboard the ship will be checked and as far as i am concerned should need both of your approval. If section 31 is involved they will find a way on the ship. Doesnt mean we have to make it easy though.
taps his comm.
all macos report to briefing room 2. Now admiral i am going to go brief my macos on the situation. My comm will remain open though.
Lt. Commander
# 4134
06-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Soon he stands before his maco teams.

We have been through alot since this war started. We have lost alot of people friends family. But nothing we have faced yet i dont think can prepare us for what we may face next. I cant get into details yet. But you are the best of the best and you are all my team. We will face any enemy together and as one unit. I will not lie some will probably not survive the coming storm. But with courage and strenght we will win. But for one last time before we have to worry about that lets relax.
the col takes his men to the holo deck where they enjoy themselves in different programs. While the col mostly watchs knowing the battles they will all face soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4135
06-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Soval: the clone's mind seem focused on the number 31 and a humanoid figure dressed in black. Remind you of anyone?
Section 31... Damn...
Lt. Commander
# 4136
06-15-2012, 01:02 PM
* Taps his combadge*

Captain Shelana we seem to have a bigger problem than we thought keep the ship on red alert and maintain battle drills. We could have company at any moment.
Lt. Commander
# 4137
06-15-2012, 04:37 PM
As the men are on the holodeck having there pparty

The col calls to men over.

Lt thompson and comm ivonava. I need both of you to take control of the macos and admirals security. We are doing operation wolf. I am going to undercover back at earth and see what i can discover. I am going to leave a ,essage for the admirals so they can stay in touch with me.

Computer create a time delayed message for admirals soval and allen. Admirals i am going to use what contacts i have and go under cover back on earth and try to find out what is going on. If what i fear is true we are in serious trouble. I have contacts still all over the federation. You can still contact me as all transmission are secured. I will be at earth by the time you get this message. Good luck i will return soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4138
06-15-2012, 06:03 PM
This Forum has degenerated into a massive role play. when I first made this forum, I intended it to talk about the real issues between the Klingon Empire and The Federation. I have roleplayed in this forum thread at time. I only did this to bring it back on track to the discussion of this issues I wanted to discuss. This roleplay has threatened the cause not advanced it. I am asking cryptic to shut down this forum thread. You want to rp there is a separate section in the forums in which you may all do so. I thought by steeping away it would bring the attention back to the real issues. I was wrong. So I am asking and I will e-mail the devs to shut down this forums thread. Please only participate in the next thread I start in this section if you wish to talk about this issues and talk about peace between our two governments. I thank you all for your interest.
Lt. Commander
# 4139
06-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
This Forum has degenerated into a massive role play. when I first made this forum, I intended it to talk about the real issues between the Klingon Empire and The Federation. I have roleplayed in this forum thread at time. I only did this to bring it back on track to the discussion of this issues I wanted to discuss. This roleplay has threatened the cause not advanced it. I am asking cryptic to shut down this forum thread. You want to rp there is a separate section in the forums in which you may all do so. I thought by steeping away it would bring the attention back to the real issues. I was wrong. So I am asking and I will e-mail the devs to shut down this forums thread. Please only participate in the next thread I start in this section if you wish to talk about this issues and talk about peace between our two governments. I thank you all for your interest.
Ok black. Go do whatever i dont really care. You know the real issue will not be solved the klingons dont want peace. And well i dont blame them. Soval and allen please message me in game or email me at logangropp@gmail.com and we will talk some more. So to black i will say this good ridinance. Allen soval hope to hear from you soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4140
06-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
Oh and ever since i started reading this thread it has been a rpg thread. But now you decide to end it. Yeah black great decisions on your part.
Closed Thread