Lt. Commander
# 501
07-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
So.. the real difference is?

Arn;t you suppose to be back in fluidic space so they can debrief you ?
Ship wise only the ships nacelle color and if they fire on you right on sight that is them.
Lt. Commander
# 502
07-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
Psh rabble will always celebrate the apparent demise of their superiors. I find it amusing that the Federation would assume that the loss of our twin planets and some internal differences would herald the end of our empire or even of our ability to bleed our enemies. The Klingons thought we would be an easy target and discovered otherwise, we will reclaim our lost worlds make no mistake.

While the Iconians have managed to infiltrate a portion of the Tal Shiar we of the Empire have not been corrupted nor will we follow the mechinations of those who would seek to be our masters. I find it laughable that the Undine would declare us beneath their notice and yet they did indeed trick the Federation into disrupting one among many of our facilities dedicated to discovering them among our populace.

Do not mistake our traditional lack of territorial ambition to mean if pushed we won't expand.
You can talk Romulan however I do not believe you. Romulan treachery and deceipt is a common knowledge to those who know the Romulans. You work with the same forces trying to destroy us all, you destroy our ships, subjugate the Remans, work with the Hirogen and now more importantly work with the Iconians.

At this moment, I am inclined to believe the qa'meH'quv more than any Romulan!
Lt. Commander
# 503
07-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
You can talk Romulan however I do not believe you. Romulan treachery and deceipt is a common knowledge to those who know the Romulans. You work with the same forces trying to destroy us all, you destroy our ships, subjugate the Remans, work with the Hirogen and now more importantly work with the Iconians.

At this moment, I am inclined to believe the qa'meH'quv more than any Romulan!
I do believe this Tal Shiar fellow to be quite disturbed or down right crazy. Or one of those types that brush off evidence to the truth until the truth slaps them in the face with a Bat'leth. It has to be that or it is just trying to goad us into attacking him which I am not drunk enough for yet.
Lt. Commander
# 504
07-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
I do believe this Tal Shiar fellow to be quite disturbed or down right crazy. Or one of those types that brush off evidence to the truth until the truth slaps them in the face with a Bat'leth. It has to be that or it is just trying to goad us into attacking him which I am not drunk enough for yet.
I was initially going to stab both the Romulan and qa'meH'quv representitives with my bat'leth until the qa'meH'quv started to sound more convincing than the Romulan, even laying peaceful intentions.

If this qa'meH'quv wanted to kill us all, he would have tried to do it by now. Therefore the Romulan is left to be the only untrustworthy adversary left here. No Romulan is ever truthful to those outside their Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 505
07-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
I was initially going to stab both the Romulan and qa'meH'quv representitives with my bat'leth until the qa'meH'quv started to sound more convincing than the Romulan, even laying peaceful intentions.

If this qa'meH'quv wanted to kill us all, he would have tried to do it by now. Therefore the Romulan is left to be the only untrustworthy adversary left here. No Romulan is ever truthful to those outside their Empire.
I quite agree, devious little folks they are.
Lt. Commander
# 506
07-28-2011, 12:45 PM
The Tal Shiar are separate from the Romulan Empire. I suggest this party contain their fanciful notions of bigotry until this meeting is adjourned.
Lt. Commander
# 507
07-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
The Tal Shiar are separate from the Romulan Empire. I suggest this party contain their fanciful notions of bigotry until this meeting is adjourned.
We know that and it has been pointed out before. But it just seems the Tal Shiar guest keeps stating otherwise. Just saying with respect mam.
Lt. Commander
# 508
07-28-2011, 01:46 PM
It seems comprehension among the Federation and the Klingon Empire is at an all time low. I would have thought being in charge of a spaceship would have given you the basic intelligence necessary to realize that I am not a member of the Tal Shiar, I am increasingly unimpressed with the quality of your fellow captains Synaptic.
Lt. Commander
# 509
07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworoth View Post
I have said this before there can be no peace between the klingons and the Federation unless the federation conducts a great act of sacrifice that defends the Klingon Empire. The fact remains with this storyline the Federation has betrayed the Klingons twice and condemned there actions twice. Once in the Dominion war, once now. According to Klingon tradition there can be no peace unless the act of sacrifice is done.

On a game standpoint you can twist turn it all you want, but essentially your making pvp even more pointless then it already is.
And going into combat in STF's during the cure, risking our lives and losing crew members during space combat to save klingon ships and soldiers is not a sacrifice?
Lt. Commander
# 510
07-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Mr. Chris, I would like to reinstate again that just because there are Romulans present, does not mean they are of Tal Shiar. Please maintain the respect for different cultures that has been taught to you as far as Starfleet Academy.

Lets also be reminded that despite the economic upheaval of the loss of the Empire's systems, they have systematically rebuilt their political grounds faster than expected and were in the process of developing the tech needed to find Undine infiltrators. They have just as much a right to speak as we do. It would be illogical to underestimate them at this present time.
Closed Thread