Lt. Commander
# 511
07-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
It seems comprehension among the Federation and the Klingon Empire is at an all time low. I would have thought being in charge of a spaceship would have given you the basic intelligence necessary to realize that I am not a member of the Tal Shiar, I am increasingly unimpressed with the quality of your fellow captains Synaptic.
Do you accept our terms Romulan y'kllhe ?
Lt. Commander
# 512
07-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
Mr. Chris, I would like to reinstate again that just because there are Romulans present, does not mean they are of Tal Shiar. Please maintain the respect for different cultures that has been taught to you as far as Starfleet Academy.

Lets also be reminded that despite the economic upheaval of the loss of the Empire's systems, they have systematically rebuilt their political grounds faster than expected and were in the process of developing the tech needed to find Undine infiltrators. They have just as much a right to speak as we do. It would be illogical to underestimate them at this present time.
It would also be illogical to stab your eye with my bat'leth at the present time! The Romulans are not to be trusted!
Lt. Commander
# 513
07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
They're animals! And they deserve to die like animals! Those Klingon Ba****ds killed my Tribble!
Lt. Commander
# 514
07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch99 View Post
They're animals! And they deserve to die like animals! Those Klingon Ba****ds killed my Tribble!
Yes, I am a Chobe, I ate him.
Lt. Commander
# 515
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Mr. Chris, I would like to reinstate again that just because there are Romulans present, does not mean they are of Tal Shiar. Please maintain the respect for different cultures that has been taught to you as far as Starfleet Academy.

Lets also be reminded that despite the economic upheaval of the loss of the Empire's systems, they have systematically rebuilt their political grounds faster than expected and were in the process of developing the tech needed to find Undine infiltrators. They have just as much a right to speak as we do. It would be illogical to underestimate them at this present time.
Mam I never underestimate anybody, except once and I paid for it. *points at that ugly scar on his face* that is proof of it. I never said they did not have the right to speak, nor do I seem to have forgotten those events you describe. They are a desperate race, I truly pity and feel remorse for their loss but alas times do indeed need to change.
Lt. Commander
# 516
07-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch99 View Post
Let it go there are like a billion more all over federation space. Besides I house some I may give to you as a gift fellow officer.
Lt. Commander
# 517
07-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
It would also be illogical to stab your eye with my bat'leth at the present time! The Romulans are not to be trusted!
Should you point anything sharp at my being, you will find yourself lacking more than your bat'leth, Mr. Ooiue.
Lt. Commander
# 518
07-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Should you point anything sharp at my being, you will find yourself lacking more than your bat'leth, Mr. Ooiue.
Ooiue, I am sure Synaptic knows of the Romulans enough to formulate her own opinion which is her right. Given the meeting at hand I would rather focus attention to the romulan response to the Undine's terms, then from there we can discuss our next move. I am quite sure we can put aside any differences til then. Madam, I would focus elsewhere other than the members of this meeting that haven't agreed to terms yet. It is only logical to do so and not to get riled up because of myself and Ooiue.
Lt. Commander
# 519
07-28-2011, 05:50 PM
From a gameplay perspective I'm content that my fleet can group up in mixed pvp teams from our Fed and KDF branches. I'm also hoping in the future there's missions for both factions to team up on, such a thing would real well for people with friends on the other factions.

Quote:
While the fact that more people tend to play on the Federation side only is often discussed by players, we learned that only 18% of all STO players have made a Klingon -- this number was surprising and disappointing because there have been many updates to the "red" side since launch. While I feel that these warrant one to at least try a KDF toon out, I will admit STO has a long way to go before the KDF can be seen as completely on par with the Feds.
- Source Link

Again it would make sense for KDF players to at least group up for now seeing as the population for KDF is so abysmally low.

Storywise, they wanted to have two factions like every other mmo out there, fine I get that. I never really liked the idea though, for me it never really made much sense anyway. Fed and KDF been through hell and back together, and the only reason the alliance broke was the Fed was written in such a way as to be utterly naive to the undine threat that it was laughable to read through.
Lt. Commander
# 520
07-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Ooiue, I am sure Synaptic knows of the Romulans enough to formulate her own opinion which is her right. Given the meeting at hand I would rather focus attention to the romulan response to the Undine's terms, then from there we can discuss our next move. I am quite sure we can put aside any differences til then. Madam, I would focus elsewhere other than the members of this meeting that haven't agreed to terms yet. It is only logical to do so and not to get riled up because of myself and Ooiue.
Vulcans do not become riled. I am merely giving Mr. Ooiue an ultimatum should he wish to follow through with his threat.
Closed Thread