Lt. Commander
# 521
07-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
Vulcans do not become riled. I am merely giving Mr. Ooiue an ultimatum should he wish to follow through with his threat.
Oh of course, but as I have stated focus on the meeting first no need causing a fight, when there should not be.
Lt. Commander
# 522
07-28-2011, 11:29 PM
The idea of making peace with the Undine, even a temporary peace, which requires us to sacrifice much with nothing in return is unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 523
07-29-2011, 03:03 AM
I see the diplomats have lost sight of the table again.

The security of the alpha quadrant and all federation space should be the paramount concern here.
Lt. Commander
# 524
07-29-2011, 04:33 AM
I return from...an expedition...and see that, once again, Federation and Klingon institutional discrimination is laid bare. You revel in the tragedy of our people, taking shocking delight at the deaths of billions of loyal - and innocent - Citizens, and make sweeping inflammatory generalisations of our culture. And these are the representatives hoped to be signed alongside our names in a treaty?

Admiral T'shani; I admire you for your efforts in this process, not least as one of our Sundered, but if you are singularly unable to control your own representative in these negotiations, then I fail to see how you envision this Treaty to be enforced by even your side.

As for Mr Ooulie. I refuse to accept criticism from a Chobe, especially from himself, taking into account his own utterly failed military campaign with "The Orb", their own rebellious faction. Indeed, his very presence in the KDF one of forced exile due to his systematic command ineptitude. So, before you lecture us on our own internal conflicts, perhaps you need to look at your own.

As Humanity is wont to say: "those who live in glass shelters..."
Lt. Commander
# 525
07-29-2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
The idea of making peace with the Undine, even a temporary peace, which requires us to sacrifice much with nothing in return is unacceptable.
I concur with my fellow Citizen.
Lt. Commander
# 526
07-29-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
The Undine have little interest on how you leave the system.. should push come to the shove.. you can float in the vast of space back to Rator.
Lt. Commander
# 527
07-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
I see the diplomats have lost sight of the table again.

The security of the alpha quadrant and all federation space should be the paramount concern here.

There is more at stake than the Federation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBriton
I return from...an expedition...and see that, once again, Federation and Klingon institutional discrimination is laid bare. You revel in the tragedy of our people, taking shocking delight at the deaths of billions of loyal - and innocent - Citizens, and make sweeping inflammatory generalisations of our culture. And these are the representatives hoped to be signed alongside our names in a treaty?

Admiral T'shani; I admire you for your efforts in this process, not least as one of our Sundered, but if you are singularly unable to control your own representative in these negotiations, then I fail to see how you envision this Treaty to be enforced by even your side.

As for Mr Ooulie. I refuse to accept criticism from a Chobe, especially from himself, taking into account his own utterly failed military campaign with "The Orb", their own rebellious faction. Indeed, his very presence in the KDF one of forced exile due to his systematic command ineptitude. So, before you lecture us on our own internal conflicts, perhaps you need to look at your own.

As Humanity is wont to say: "those who live in glass shelters..."
The destruction of Romulus and Remus was your goverments own doing... Their deaths are on your goverments hands.
Lt. Commander
# 528
07-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
The destruction of Romulus and Remus was your goverments own doing... Their deaths are on your goverments hands.
Your lies are transparent to me, abomination. You know as well as I do that appearances can be deceiving.
Lt. Commander
# 529
07-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBriton
Your lies are transparent to me, abomination. You know as well as I do that appearances can be deceiving.
Silence.. ally of the Iconians... what happend to the Undine being held on Nopada?!
Lt. Commander
# 530
07-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Silence.. ally of the Iconians...
Iconians(!) Ha! More lies from the Tripod Trickster. I am not as vulnerable to your deceit as the weak-minded, crime of nature.

Quote:
what happend to the Undine being held on Nopada?!
They requested political asylum, which we summarily granted, and is now guest of the Star Empire.
Closed Thread