Lt. Commander
# 51
05-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTempest
There is really only one reply to this nonsense and it is:

(from "The Undiscovered Country")

That is the standard brief that all of those future Federation prisoners of war will hear as we process the few survivors left from their broken fleets into Rura Penthe.

Qap'La!
I will be their to gloat as we put the undine and those who would protect them to work in the depths of Rura Penthe. May the empire once again grow upon the backs of those who would dare challenge her might!
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
I will be their to gloat as we put the undine and those who would protect them to work in the depths of Rura Penthe. May the empire once again grow upon the backs of those who would dare challenge her might!
lol...hear hear...let the cowardly dogs tremble with fear! There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth when we prevail...lol
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-23-2011, 10:48 PM
I like this idea, it makes it feel that the "world" of STO is ever evolving and not stuck in one spot in time. Let the war come to an end, and with a bang bring in a big new threat for everyone to focus on. Some joint STF's? Would be cool!
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-24-2011, 11:56 AM
So the KDF wants war?
It wants us to show you how cruel Federation methods of fighting can be?!
As you wish, the KDF seems to no leave the Federation any choice.

Starfleet Security has therefore decided to do something cruel and unorthodox: Starfeet is going to send you Win V! Plus we are going to install it on every computer on Q'nos!
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-24-2011, 01:13 PM
they dont want war though sending them copies of broken windows is funny, I think they want to be cowards we the Federation are the easier enemy, The Undine and the Borg they put up the real fight, they are tough to defeat we the Federation know we need to unify to stop them, but instead of doing that the Klingons just want to continue this petty war with us. So I offer a challenge to the great houses of the Klingon Empire join us in peace and unite with us to fight the real enemy the tough enemy, the Borg and Undine.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-24-2011, 01:42 PM
There is no challenge that you can offer any House in the Empire. Take your hopes and dreams that you cherish in your homo sapiens only club and go offer it to the Ferangi.

... And hope we don't defeat our enemies before you do.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-24-2011, 02:17 PM
ok so we have the same enemies and we both dont want to fight each other that is why this treaty is going to happen we both want the exact same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-24-2011, 02:45 PM
If we both want the destruction of the Federation and want to see the Chancellor's flag flying over the Palias in Paris, then yes we both want the same thing. You had your opporunity to join the Empire when we invaded the Hegemony. Don't come to us now that you find you are facing defeat with your enemies, and that includes the Empire.
We will defeat our enemies soon enough and then we will focus on your mighty Federation.

Until then, negociate with your people the opening up all of your sector space to us so that we may travel freely, and we will consider allowing you to accompany us in our denvours to defeat the enemies of the Empire. Of course, that is after you pay proper homage to the Empire. Say, a quarter of your materials and resources for building of the finest war vessels to ever grace the black heavans.

Qa'pla!!!
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Ok we are willing to cede control of the pi-canis sector block and allow Klingon ships to travel freely through our sector space but in return Federation ships must be allowed to travel freely in Klingon space. We are also willing to give material to the Klingon Empire to build ship, but in return the Klingon empire must give materials as well to build ships so together we may build mighty armies. Also we will divde all of the Borg and Undine space we conquer even the Federation getting half and the Klingon Empire getting half. Of course the Klingon Empire may govern the territories they conquer as they wish as well as any territories they gain.
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-25-2011, 10:01 PM
I am glad people like this idea the more people rally behind peace the better. I ask all the Leaders of the fleets and all the major players of this game to rally behind this treaty. Show your support and spread peace.
Closed Thread