Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg1.1.1
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen
Pffffft... what ever. I've observed enough from both sides and worked both sides.. think what you want, I care a less if you agree or disagree. I've stated the facts as I've seen them and worked them. Its there and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks along those lines as well. I'm just the only one who doesn't care if I get flamed by all the Klingon lovers out there..
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Pffffft... what ever. I've observed enough from both sides and worked both sides.. think what you want, I care a less if you agree or disagree. I've stated the facts as I've seen them and worked them. Its there and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks along those lines as well. I'm just the only one who doesn't care if I get flamed by all the Klingon lovers out there..
The likelihood that you are not be the only one who thinks this way doesn't make you any more correct. I've been sending you /tells in game, check your chat! XD
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
You are a fool to ignore Hale's offer.....
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:
You have stated no facts, only your opinion. You are also coming across as less than objective.

Everyone is free to think what they want.

Please post the weapons and or skills which give the KDF this advantage you allude to, or shut up?

May I also point out that having 999 Teachers, scholars and religous leaders telling you the world is flat does not make it so. It just means there is no shortage of stupid people with bad information.

FACTS please and proof!! Not your words, proof!
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-20-2011, 01:53 PM
If you think Klingon ships are overpowered please use numbers and stats. The weapons and abilities are all very similar on both sides, as are the hull, turn rates, bridge officer stations. Sure there's a 5 second cloaking bonus, but that is also available on Fed too (Galaxy-X and Defiant-R). Fighter pets? Everyone has access to Scorpion fighters starting at Lieutenant 6! Not to mention Beam Fire at Will...

Bottom line: the more organized team will win the vast majority of matches.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
The likelihood that you are not be the only one who thinks this way doesn't make you any more correct. I've been sending you /tells in game, check your chat! XD
Doesn't make me any less wrong either

I'm also not on my VA which bears my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Doesn't make me any less wrong either

I'm also not on my VA which bears my sig.
i am not sure it is even possible to be more wrong, however in assumng that i am no doubt also wrong and you will continue to prove that to me
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
i am not sure it is even possible to be more wrong, however in assumng that i am no doubt also wrong and you will continue to prove that to me
Well since I don't believe I'm wrong and neither do you and you may well have your own followers who believe you to be right. I'm not one of them of course and we'll just have to settle then to agree to disagree.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Funny thing is... I think most (not all) PvPers play both factions. And many of them prefer Fed to KDF; why is that do you think?
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-20-2011, 02:40 PM
"This message is hidden because raaven616 is on your ignore list."

Wow I don't put people on my ignore list very often. Usually it's the other way around. Thanks for quoting his posts so I know I made the right decision. This is all very amusing
Closed Thread