Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I think there is only one of those bugged anomalies left and it's on Elvren IV. Near the last device there is an anomaly which can be seen, butt it's just around 90% above ground, 10% is stuck in the ground, so you cannot scan it. I saw this bug today with my science toon Jhamel.

~ Eris The Vorta
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Trust me, there are far more than one anomaly buried out there.

You gave the planet name, but I think it would also help for the fix if you could give Map Local and any other detail you can.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Play KDF. Almost all outside ground anomalies have problems.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2011, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
Play KDF. Almost all outside ground anomalies have problems.

Z
Z, If you have any Quantitative Data that would act as Count, Statistical type info, I have a seperate Thread for that very Topic. Please feel free to post your data there.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=212611

That thread is specific for data regarding any Klingon information.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't play Klingun, so I don't know about those ano-meow-malies.

I don't have any specific coordinates, butt I described the position and you can use your tricorder to look for it, and when your'e there you can't scan it, meow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2011, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
I don't play Klingun, so I don't know about those ano-meow-malies.

I don't have any specific coordinates, butt I described the position and you can use your tricorder to look for it, and when your'e there you can't scan it, meow.
I understand, I am just thinking toward the future for other bug reports. The more info you can give programmers to help locate the item in question, the easier it is to make the Fix you are seeking.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2011, 06:35 AM
Meow, yeah of course, it's just that I don't play the missions all day, so yeah, meowbe they find it, if not, it's not a biggie.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2011, 05:14 PM
More information is always great. I'll see if we can send an away team out there to take a look as you described.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJahia
More information is always great. I'll see if we can send an away team out there to take a look as you described.
If you have an extra Away Team handy, any Klingon Planets I have landed on say there are 4 to 6 Anomalies, and I have only Ever Gotten 2, if that, and the Scan on Planets for Klingons always points back to the Last one done, or Closest. Even then, it will not point out any of the next 2 to 4 that should be remaining.

(Come to think of it, that problem would probably occupy a couple of away teams)
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Got it.

~GM Jahia