Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Boff skill training stuck
05-21-2011, 11:52 AM
I've got a problem retraining one of my boffs. I went to ESD and used the trainer to change sheild generator to phaser turret 2. The merits get spent, the yellow has begun training message flashes, but the completes message does not. The new turrets box stays grey and the arrow to add points doesn't work. The boff is no longer on the list of names on the choices to be trained window, I opened the status window, clicked career options, saw a 'training progress' choice and clicked it and saw a ui I never saw before. http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/b...2.jpg&newest=1

That has never come up for me before, I've retrained lots of times before and for some reason now on this one boff I'm seeing it. If I stop it, the 225 merits get spent, sheild generator comes back, I retry the training again and the same thing happens.

Male alien eng boff, on a male joined trill science officer Commander.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Update, the points didn't get spent, they came back... I tried something different. I stopped the training again, but this time I retrained a space skill, boarding party 2 over eject warp plasma and that worked, I then tried the turrets again and it went through this time. There is something strange going on though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2011, 05:28 PM
CapnBludd, thank you for posting this issue and your update. I've taken the data and link to your screen shot and forwarded it to Development for review.