Lt. Commander
I am looking into making a fleet. This would cater to Caitians in particular but not exclusively. It would have a bit of a cat oriented theme (but nothing horridly corny.) and have the central drive of some good RP along with joining together to blow some stuff out of the water. I am not interested in PvP at the moment so it would be a PvE fleet. I just need 3 others to hook up with me to make it happen.

Alternatively if you have a fleet that sounds like what I am looking for (All Federation Please); and are looking to grab new members then tell me about your fleet and I will consider it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Hello I am looking to reform my fleet from launch. If you are interested in helping me out that would be great. My ideas for the fleet is to have a main focus on STFs and maybe eventually dabble in some PvP. If th sounds good to you look me up in game mt at handle is @fltadmiralzander.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
I am looking into making a fleet. This would cater to Caitians in particular but not exclusively. It would have a bit of a cat oriented theme (but nothing horridly corny.) and have the central drive of some good RP along with joining together to blow some stuff out of the water. I am not interested in PvP at the moment so it would be a PvE fleet. I just need 3 others to hook up with me to make it happen.

Alternatively if you have a fleet that sounds like what I am looking for (All Federation Please); and are looking to grab new members then tell me about your fleet and I will consider it.
We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan

Wouldn't you rather be a leader rather than a follower? Tired of being part of a group rather than "lead" a group of players.
Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join me in creating starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information.

Frankie