Career Officer
# 1 Vent Theta Radiation?
06-28-2012, 04:33 PM
SO I was lucky enough to get this out of ferengi box. Is it worth keeping, or drop it on the exchange for 3 mill? I'm a fed flying a jem'hadar fighter, but I am thinking of equipping it on my delta flyer for vault events.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-28-2012, 04:34 PM
very effective against small craft but blocks vision would not suggest it in confined high graphic areas
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-28-2012, 04:55 PM
For season 6 (probably going live next month), it's a good power, especially if you can't fit eject warp plasma into your boff setup. As things stand on tribble, the two best sources of fleet marks for starbase upgrades (Starbase Blockade and Starbase Fleet Defense if you want to get all the bonuses) - are scenarios where just killing targets usually isn't good enough, you need to keep them from reaching their targets. Theta radiation or warp plasma isn't as good as tractor beam repulsors, but especially against any race with tractor beams it can still save a freighter, and that's good enough - on Blockade they'll warp out if the freighter they're after drops its cargo.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-28-2012, 06:21 PM
it is a nice console and was very good before the nurf.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-28-2012, 11:07 PM
i got this from a gold lockbox the other day also. I equipped it on my defiant retrofit and have been making sure that Donatra and the rest of the Borg have been breathing it in. Is it doing anything? I've no idea. If it does, I think it hits the probes harder than the cubes and spheres. i've been experiencing a lot of lag lately so i'm just not sure. but yes, it does cloud your vision completely depending on the situation so be wary. I didn't think to try it in the vault though. that might be interesting. Maybe on a runabout with tractor beam...hmm