Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Deeply disappointed
05-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Since I am not allowed to bump the relevant thread, I will restate the issue here:

In September 2010 I discovered that the Rigelian's Spirit Walk trait was not working in game as advertised in the C-store. And of course the in-game copy is not as good as the advertised version, thus luring players into paying money for things they don't actually receive.
I asked about the issue in this thread and received the answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramak (Producer Guy)
The in-game copy was incorrect, and we're working on updating it. Thanks for calling this out.
[...]
Thanks again for calling this out. We should have both of these fixed within the next couple weeks.
Obviously "next couple of weeks" was more than half a year ago. The issue has not been rectified.

In March 2011 I discovered that similar problems exist with other C-store species - Tellarites and Pakleds - and that the Rigelan issue was still in the game. This time I received the answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
i'm looking into this right now.
What is the current state of the investigation and what happened to the fix that was supposedly right around the corner?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2011, 05:54 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Development Time Tables are never for sure...at least until its been patched live. So I am unable to provide you with any estimated time frame on when the racials may be changed. As soon as humanly possible is all I can offer at this time.