Lt. Commander
# 11
06-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Re run the first 4 Devidian missions over and over. If you have a 3 or 4 man team all 4 episodes can be done inside of 30 minutes. Do the 1st and 4th missions and turn them in and then run the 2nd and 3rd as both require a trip to the other station to turn in the missions. The 1st two you did are about ready to be replayed.

Also, the skill point boosters are a nice bonus. Try this ( don't leak it) run all missions you can but never turn them in. my best was 31 missions completed but not turned in. activate a skill booster and then turn in all missions and it somehow gives them all the 20% boost. Hush Hush now, but it will def help raise you faster. You make 9 levels and the 10th level is freebie basically. Also try running them on elite as the kill points are greater and I did an entire level off npc kills.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2011, 12:53 PM
LTR's recommendations are good. Teaming up with an LTG matched to your level reaaly helps with all the extra skills they have.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-17-2011, 01:11 PM
When I leveled I alternated between Exploration sectors and Empire defense. In the beginning when there was mostly the Empire defense and pvp, it went very slow for me.

I guess it will be even simpler with the dailies, yes. Especially those in the Klingon neutral zone, against the True Way. The Deferi ones as well should be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-20-2011, 02:35 AM
so what would be the quickest way to lvl up a LT5? so she can do the dailies or featured series, well anything actually. Not too keen on pvp.

But nothing comes up
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Neil,
If you want to do missions, it is fine but consider this....
Most missions are a combination of space, ground, and then space scenes taking about 15-30 minutes and giving you 300 xp. If you were to speak to Lt. Antenone who gives out explore nebulae...he gives 50-100 or so xp for doing 3 explores in nebulae. You get 120-180 xp for each explore you complete plus the reward xp. If you do nothign but space explores, you can finish those in 5-8 minutes. Doing this 3 times can take 15-20 minutes giving you 100-150 more xp than the story missions / mission replay.

If you want to be able to find a fast way to get space explores, I have a pattern for you to follow...contact me in-game or in mail so I can better facilitate your needs.
I am going to give this a try, if you don't mind. Leveling a KDF toon myself right now and I have been stuck at LT CMDR for a while now.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterArmaEnimSilentLeges View Post
I am going to give this a try, if you don't mind. Leveling a KDF toon myself right now and I have been stuck at LT CMDR for a while now.
Using this method, I assisted 2 fleetmates get from LTCMDR to LTG in a few days....