Lt. Commander
# 31
05-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
With that logic, then it could be said that there could be new tech to make older designs viable again. But as I've said before...tech means nothing. This is fiction. Its make believe. It'll go as far as your imagination takes it. Sure some peoples takes them to different places, or no where at all....depending on the limitations of it!
I'm imagining new ships, not clinging to the past and refusing to move forward. Which is my right, just like it's my right to keep saying no to T5 tos. Which I will keep using until the mods or devs tell I can't.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
I'm imagining new ships, not clinging to the past and refusing to move forward. Which is my right, just like it's my right to keep saying no to T5 tos. Which I will keep using until the mods or devs tell I can't.
Just curious...what ship do you currently fly?
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Just curious...what ship do you currently fly?
Nomad class, which I have told you before in another thread. Bet you thought I'd say something from TNG, huh?
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Nomad class, which I have told you before in another thread. Bet you thought I'd say something from TNG, huh?
thought...no...hoping...yes! ha ha
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Guys, I understand this topic is one you love. However: Currently we will not have a high-tier ship for any of the old vessels.

Since this is the current fact of things, I will close this thread down, as the answer was given by us a few times now in a number of threads.
Closed Thread