Lt. Commander
# 221
07-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier_Q
It's cool.
Same thing just happened to me in this thread, as you have probably already read above.
No worries ;-)

Quote:
Then when you are at it, make it possible to EDIT the Holographic, Reman, Breen and Khitomer Accord Science Borg BOffs. Not all features have to be possible to edit, but the Borg should be as customizable as the C-Store Engineering Borg. The Hologram should have access to all settings in the tailor from all species and aliens. The Reman should have the ability to change the shape/size of the head as well as facial features and all body settings. The Breen should have no facial editing except for colours but full body editing as well as being able to put all of these BOffs in Starfleet Uniforms.
1. I did not know there was ANOTHER Borg BOff we could get O.o
I WANT ONE !
Except that means I have to find an INTELLIGENT team to run KA with TWICE.
Wish me good luck with that.
/:-|

2. I agree with the Holographic/Reman/Breen BOff comments on editing.
However, putting them in Starfleet Uniforms is a bit much.
After all, they're not Starfleet Personnel; They're just ASSISTING Starfleet.
;-)
2. I'm just stating that we should be able to, not that we have to. Maybe they get tired of just assisting and decide to apply for federation citizenship and become a regular starfleet officer? And Cryptic pride themselves on the customizability of their games.

Well, I challenge them to prove it.

Fix these things and give us 100% control over how our uniforms should look. That means materials like different kinds of cloth, leather, metal, how worn/torn they are, what colours we want where we want them (the same amount of colours on both kdf and fed sides), let us have different parts of the uniforms in different materials, all parts should be recolour-able and last but not least: have the same amount of clothing options available for all species and genders (they don't have to be the same, just have the same amount of parts).

*edit*

It is not like they have to invent all this from scratch. Most of it or variants there of are already available in Champions Online.
Lt. Commander
# 222
07-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
2. I'm just stating that we should be able to, not that we have to. Maybe they get tired of just assisting and decide to apply for federation citizenship and become a regular starfleet officer?
Well, when you put it THAT way, I see your point.
I also agree with everything else you said.
If you seek a petition, then you have my signature ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 223
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captan_Bhaal
So I'm going to have to grind for a Boff? Wonderful.
One man's grind is another man's Academy Training and Shakedown Cruise.