Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 1 Server not responding
05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Let me start by saying, i know this has been posted several times.
While this issue has been posted over and over again, it has yet to be directly addressed by anyone at Cryptic (That i have noticed, if i am wrong, i do apologize) I do not wish to rant, i just want action. This game has been out long enough that this error in their servers should be obvious, yet they do nothing, they know the public has major problems with this issue, yet they do nothing to satisfy their paying customers who are paying a monthly fee just to suffer. While not everyone i have spoken to in my Fleet and in Zone channels is suffering from this issue, i would go the distance to say that atleast 6 out of 10 people do, and that is too many. I am currently on my 26th attempt at trying to finish a mission for the Cold case series, sometimes i get further than the previous attempt before a SNR error happens and disconnects me.

Cryptic, this needs to be addressed, you have let it go on for too long and you WILL lose paying customers over this issue that could be corrected. Please, for the love of the federation, FIX IT

If you agree with me, please Bump this post until it is offically recognized, not by a fourm administrator, but by someone directly from Cryptic with an explanation, and a possible fix for the near future.

I do not wish to cancel my subscription due to the fact that i do love the game when it is working. The key word being "When". But i may be forced to.

I pose a question to Cryptics CEO, designers, and anyone else who may read this: Would you buy a broken car knowing full well it is broken? Would you buy a car that has a record of only working 40% of the time?
Would you pay for a service that does not deliver to the fullest of its potiental?
I thought not. Please fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2011, 03:35 PM
For the record, cross-posting is a good way to get yourself into trouble instead of having your issue resolved. Have you tried the support ticket system?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Please do not spam the forums. Thank you!
Closed Thread