Lt. Commander
really... nope. i don't believe it. honestly, he's just crazy old man that wants money.
i have never told anyone about me, i have ability to see into far off future. and i don't believe that world ends on October year, i have seen it. life contiunes. when we get to 2012, we'll see what happens on december 21st. i'm saying we should ride out first 2 years, 2013 and 2014, when we get to that point, we all can breathe a sigh of relief and move on along. Our World won't end if we do good job of making Earth better and more free of problems. i'll be honest. i have seen alot of diffrent Futures i have seen while i sleep. including horrbile ones too. but i believe in God, my Faith in him, my Faith in Human Race that strives to be better and More Moral like me. i know everyone has diffrent opinons and options that's everyone has. we all have Flaws, not Perfect in any way we want to be, but we're Proud of way we are because we archived a Successes in Our life. whether we made Promotion in Real Life Military or in Diffrent Careers we work at and Make, enjoy it as we live through Life with Hard, Harsh Times or other, we live, Learn to move on through Life that has Sorrows, Pains, Mournings, Happiness, Boredom, Angerness and many more.
it is our Faith in Our Life that help and Drives Our Will to Archive Greatness Through Hard Work.

Thanks,

Superlink1
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2011, 02:56 PM
It'll ruin my birthday too
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2011, 03:01 PM
I never believed any of this either. But at least the guy will let me enjoy being 18 for a few days before "the world ends".
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonaos View Post
I never believed any of this either. But at least the guy will let me enjoy being 18 for a few days before "the world ends".
well, i wish you the best and congrats on 18th lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2011, 11:16 PM
the guy's made at least 10 different predictions about the end of the world...sad thing is the ppl who believe it to the point that they harm themselves (ie some elder gentleman giving his life savings of over 100k away, or others that have done far worse).

he really needs to just give up and apologize before more ppl get hurt
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Y2K anyone?? lol

Lt. Commander
# 7
05-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Saint of Killers hasn't been unleashed, so we're all good.

If the world's ending, I'd bring 10 Forward beer. It's not.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Don't worry guys, it won't end. I'm not done with it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-25-2011, 06:13 AM
This guy's as bad as that Ponzi scheme guy...and should be treated just the same.

He should be arrested. He's preying on the stupid...Not that it's very hard to do that...but still...It's wrong.

He apparently has no clue what he's talking about, but still..he convinces people to give him money...Over 72 million US dollars so far....

Not to bring the bible into this discussion again, (Threads about this guy have been posted several times) but if you ever actually read it...it says (paraphrasing) that only God knows when it will happen. Not Jesus, not the Disciples, not the priests...Not even some guy on the radio.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus

Not to bring the bible into this discussion again, (Threads about this guy have been posted several times) but if you ever actually read it...it says (paraphrasing) that only God knows when it will happen. Not Jesus, not the Disciples, not the priests...Not even some guy on the radio.

^^ this

plus other things would have to happen first but anywaz, don't want to start a religious discussion / flame war so...yeah
Closed Thread