Lt. Commander
# 21
05-27-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm all about more off duty outfits. We have suit and ties so I don't see why not have more formal wear.

On a side note, it's a nice idea to have a sort of convention hall, event terrace (like Nemesis), or some form of scenic event hall when Earth becomes accessible.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Trek17 = humor impaired.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Trek17 = humor impaired.
yeah... that's true... i'm not very good with humor... and i'm 19 this upcoming June
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-27-2011, 05:56 PM
If you are including wedding outfits, then you should not forget the obligatory ugly bride's maids outfits...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-27-2011, 07:36 PM
with enormous bows and pastel colours!
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-27-2011, 09:25 PM
wow omg really cryptic you all are talking about adding some into the game that would be great
I could just see it now. the chapel always full of everyone getting married and all the ladies in the tailor trying out diffrent style of dresses, and of course people as ministers charging a EC fee to marry people.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Pfft...

I'm not interested in getting hitched just yet, but as long as I'm not stopped from running FEs and STFs while decked out like Catherine Middleton on her big day, then I'm all for it. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
If you are including wedding outfits, then you should not forget the obligatory ugly bride's maids outfits...lol.
YES. My BOffs need to be dressed for the occasion too.

While we're on the subject, can we get a group emote of being raised into the air while sitting on our chairs, like in a Jewish wedding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjChrisX
and of course people as ministers charging a EC fee to marry people.
Oh yeah. In fact, there needs to be an option to register as a minister "online" (by which I mean in-game) by paying EC and you get a free title to go with it (for 5 extra EC, become a bishop, too!).
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
Pfft...
I'm not interested in getting hitched just yet, but as long as I'm not stopped from running FEs and STFs while decked out like Catherine Middleton on her big day, then I'm all for it. :p
That is really funny. Kicking Manus's tush while sporting a wedding dress.....The bride from hell meets the Queen of the Damned. Too funny!

P.S. I didn't mean that the new Dutchess was a horrible bride. I was just thinking that a Fed or KDF officer in a white flowing dress being a bride from hell. Especially when she is hefting an Anti-Proton Rilfe. :p
Lt. Commander
# 29 Wedding dresses & Wedding
06-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Hey Huntress Here,

well how i would see it is i think there should be like a Desert type Wedding for like Vulcan a Beach type Wedding for Risa & a Snow type Wedding for Andoria

dresses

Desert Camo or something cool
Risa Floral dress
Winter snow dress

my boyfriend is the 1 that made a post about the wedding stuff if we can get something like that would be cool cause i so would wanna marry him in game

ty huntress out
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Make a blur bar bikini feature for the traditional Betazoid wedding clothes.

Still though i can see a lot of people getting into this idea, even on the KDF side of things.