Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I've dug around in the FAQ and other places trying to find out what happens to a Author's Foundry Mission when their account time runs out. I don't have a lifetime subscription and wont be able to play the game for some time, but even though I'm gone will my published mission remain on the live server?

I assume I wont be able to edit it or access the Foundry when my account reverts to a trial, but I would like to know if my mission will still be playable when I'm gone. Anyone know?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Nothing; your mission will remain playable until you unpublish it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Nothing; your mission will remain playable until you unpublish it.
Well, there's a solution to lack of slots. Burn up a few $5 copies for extra accounts to publish with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Well, there's a solution to lack of slots. Burn up a few $5 copies for extra accounts to publish with.
Assuming of course, that you can build a decent mission from scratch, in 30 days or less.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Assuming of course, that you can build a decent mission from scratch, in 30 days or less.
People have been able to recreate complicated missions from scratch in an evening, during the great portover from Tribble to Holodeck.

Main account to author, Auxilliary accounts to immortalize.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the info folks! Helps a lot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
People have been able to recreate complicated missions from scratch in an evening, during the great portover from Tribble to Holodeck.

Main account to author, Auxilliary accounts to immortalize.
Assuming you use all of your 8 slots in your 1 month of free play, and never want to update or fix them again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Assuming you use all of your 8 slots in your 1 month of free play, and never want to update or fix them again.
Or access your reviews, I assume.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 PM.