Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
06-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I actually do not understand why you made that efford.... You dont really believe that this has even the slightest chance to persuade Cryptic to change the prices?

And I dont understand why diffrent ships of the same tier should have diffrent prices....
+1

btw what if I like the modem.
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight
/snip
/facepalm

Everything in the C-store should already be included in our subscription. That makes the C-store pure profit. The only "cost" is the subscribers and potential subscribers that it has driven away from the game, which is likely a substantial cost. Even if we disregard that though, the entirety of your posts are completely silly given the nature of digital distribution... and the fact that you even made an effort to point out the absolutely insignificant material costs was especially rofl worthy. Seems like you took a few business classes and want to show off. Unfortunately, you were never taught common sense.
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-11-2011, 06:16 PM
i like the changes, but their CFO is going to say "NO" to your price...
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
/facepalm

Everything in the C-store should already be included in our subscription. That makes the C-store pure profit. The only "cost" is the subscribers and potential subscribers that it has driven away from the game, which is likely a substantial cost. Even if we disregard that though, the entirety of your posts are completely silly given the nature of digital distribution... and the fact that you even made an effort to point out the absolutely insignificant material costs was especially rofl worthy. Seems like you took a few business classes and want to show off. Unfortunately, you were never taught common sense.
I actually don't agree with that first part, not everything should be included. Although i will go and say that they ARE asking you too buy some stuff that SHOULD be free in game. Stuff like costumes or pets. Ships and services (slots and such) should have a price too it, personally though, i think a little less of one.

As for the other stuff you said, no i haven't taken ANY business classes, that stuff IS just common sense, and the post was meant for humor and discussion of the Prices of the C-store. And the point of the C-store technically IS pure profit for cryptic any way. Unfortunately for you Common Sense isn't something that can be tought.

Definition of COMMON SENSE

: sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
I
As for the other stuff you said, no i haven't taken ANY business classes, that stuff IS just common sense, and the post was meant for humor and discussion of the Prices of the C-store. And the point of the C-store technically IS pure profit for cryptic any way. Unfortunately for you Common Sense isn't something that can be tought.

Definition of COMMON SENSE

: sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts
You may have common sense, but you need to learn to read more carefully. I wasn't responding to your OP, or even to you.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-13-2011, 09:18 AM
dang..... my bad.....

Sorry about that.
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-13-2011, 11:04 PM
its a volume business all it needs is two things hype and the right price.

but i did find some of the item descriptions great. loved the tribble of borg. had flashbacks of the old modems dailing out when i first heard it.
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I actually thought it was something wrong with my computer before i realized duh... i'm not on 56k at all.