Lt. Commander
# 1 New Remastered Missions
05-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Devs what can I say but awsome job ! The best is the doomsday mission but I enjoyed the new P'jem as well. Keep up the good work the game just keeps getting better!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Yes I concur, both mission were AMAZING! The only thing that would have made the Doomsday mission more epic, and hopefully the overall immersion for later experiences, would be to see my own crew with my own uniform on the bird of prey. Yea I know that won't happen till they figure it out for our own ship but I'm just saying that when they perfect it for our ship that they can go back and figure it out for missions like these.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaller13 View Post
Yes I concur, both mission were AMAZING! The only thing that would have made the Doomsday mission more epic, and hopefully the overall immersion for later experiences, would be to see my own crew with my own uniform on the bird of prey. Yea I know that won't happen till they figure it out for our own ship but I'm just saying that when they perfect it for our ship that they can go back and figure it out for missions like these.
Funny you should mention this... I tried to do exactly that at first, unfortunately the tech that makes "your" crew show up on bridge interiors, doesn't work on mission maps. Also it would be very odd if you were teamed up for the mission...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Funny you should mention this... I tried to do exactly that at first, unfortunately the tech that makes "your" crew show up on bridge interiors, doesn't work on mission maps. Also it would be very odd if you were teamed up for the mission...
Well the fact that you tried is awesome in itself. Keep up the great work Gozer!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-27-2011, 08:57 AM
I agree. They really are awesome. Some of the best mission work I've seen in STO to date.

Looks like the Targ's Captain got a mega nerf bat. I miss the challenge, but it's still quite fun.

Keep up the great work Gozer. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the STFs
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
I played these on Tribble last weekend and enjoyed them thoroughly. I agree with the previous poster; Doomsday is definately the better of the two remasters. I love the fact that you made it basically a whole new mission.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Definitely a lot of fun. The singing scene in Doomsday was fantastic

And a landed Bird of Prey - nice. When can we see assets like that for the Foundry

[One thing I did notice though is that the space anomalies in these missions did not count for the Delta Data daily mission.]

Edit: My bad - forgot you have to be in shuttle for that - and I wouldn't like to try those missions in a shuttle

One nice feature I did notice was modifiying the VO sounds depending on the environment - so that someone speaking in a large room didn't sound like they were speaking in a box. A lot of VO to date has sounded flat and this is a nice change.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Too bad the torp reward is bound on pickup, I wanted to give it to my KDF character. The singing Klingon was awesome! I liked the VO's for this mission alot.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Just did Stranded in Space. I like the fact that we go to our transporter room and when we finish we beam back over to our transporter room. The new rerun reward is kewl, just wish there was not a 4hr cool down time
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-27-2011, 09:39 AM
I love the interior of the shuttle !
When will there be to have all the time ?
With fonction too !