Lt. Commander
# 21
05-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
My Klingon was in longer robes. How is the costume determined? Is it done by the rank of the player?
Costume comes from a random list of Klingon Costumes, based on if your character is male or female.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Excellent to see these missions on live now. Great work Gozer and thanks for your creative twists on already good missions.

I really enjoyed playing these, and will play them again more than once for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-27-2011, 02:42 PM
great overall.

Shuttle model on vulcan needs to be about 5x larger to make sense with the size of the interior
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
great overall.

Shuttle model on vulcan needs to be about 5x larger to make sense with the size of the interior
Shuttles having TARDIS nature goes all the way back to TOS. The shuttle interior set was about 15% larger than the external mockup.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Dooms Day was freaking awesome. Loved it! Any chance we can recruit Lt. VanZyl as a bridge officer some time?
Lt. Commander
# 26 Question
05-27-2011, 04:03 PM
I played through P'Jem(Remastered) and noticed that the when you approach Vulcan you are asked to 'enjoy your stay...' maybe it is just me but that is a pretty warm emotional welcome for a Vulcan isn't it? After that the Ambassador had an angry voice, then changed tone only to admit that he feared being unable to go to P'Jem. Have the Vulcans re-embraced their emotions in STO and I missed the memo?
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-27-2011, 04:18 PM
For me personally the best moment out of all the remastered missions is the Klingon singing. Too bad I'd have to do the entire mission up to that point to hear it again. That kind of thing is something that should be incorporated other places too I think, maybe even an emote. (though probably not one that gets broadcast globally)
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrion69 View Post
I played through P'Jem(Remastered) and noticed that the when you approach Vulcan you are asked to 'enjoy your stay...' maybe it is just me but that is a pretty warm emotional welcome for a Vulcan isn't it? After that the Ambassador had an angry voice, then changed tone only to admit that he feared being unable to go to P'Jem. Have the Vulcans re-embraced their emotions in STO and I missed the memo?
Listen to how it is said. They didn't really want to say it. Highlight the blank spot for why the ambassador was angry, he wasn't really Vulcan was he? SPOILER!
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrion69 View Post
The Vulcan's are logical enough to know how the tourist industry works, you can't be rude to your visitors or they won't come back and spend energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Interestingly.... if you approach..

*spoiler*

.. the Doomsday machine before it destroys the moon while cloaked your Captain will be cloaked during the cut scene... it looks cool.