Lt. Commander
Ok, it looks like the Type 8 Shuttle is being given away to any who buy a Federation ship this weekend. This is all well and good, but what about those that have already purchased ALL the Federation ships previously? When will they get a chance to get this shuttle? Will it be made available in the C-Store down the line?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Will it be made available in the C-Store down the line?
Highly probably. This deal is probably a quiet announcement the contract keeping it from the C-Store has ended, and I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it separately after the deal is done. Just a guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Highly probably. This deal is probably a quiet announcement the contract keeping it from the C-Store has ended, and I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it separately after the deal is done. Just a guess.
Cool, I hope this is the case.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-27-2011, 05:40 PM
This actually upsets me slightly,.
Cryptic almost never announces before hand when they will have a sale, or what the sale will be.

So I bought both fighters last week, and every ship during the ship sale (well everyone that you cant get in game with the VA tokens) and now they have a sale where they give away the type 8 shuttle?

Come on, that's kinda like saying:
"Please buy our stuff, it helps develop the game"
"BUT..."
"Early adopters pah! if you buy something right away, your own your own. You get no sales discounts, you get no special incentives for the purchase and we will have a better deal a few weeks later"
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar_of_Champions View Post
This actually upsets me slightly,.
Cryptic almost never anounces before hand when they will have a sale, or what the sale will be.
Many stores do the same thing, you never know what sale will happen until the papers come out for that week. Same applies to Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey I just logged in and took a toon and emptied a ship slot, claimed the Perigrine Fighter I bought the day it launched, and now the Pet Shuttle is available for all toons. I am like all the others who had previously purchased all ships. Try it out it should work for you, just be sure to get rid of a ship that you can reclaim in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekdork View Post
Hey I just logged in and took a toon and emptied a ship slot, claimed the Perigrine Fighter I bought the day it launched, and now the Pet Shuttle is available for all toons. I am like all the others who had previously purchased all ships. Try it out it should work for you, just be sure to get rid of a ship that you can reclaim in the C-Store.
Holy crap.

Seriously guys, this works. Every single one of my toons now has it, and all I had to do was claim the Peregrine I already bought a few days ago.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Holy crap.

Seriously guys, this works. Every single one of my toons now has it, and all I had to do was claim the Peregrine I already bought a few days ago.
Sweetness! Now I just have to find a way to get enough tokens so that I can purchace a ship.