Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo80 View Post
All of our ships can cloak.
Most, not all and the Federation has cloaking and stealth tech anyway.

Quote:
We have unique mission the feds will never be able to play (fek'lir?)
.....yes those 3 missions make up for all of the missions that the Feds have that we'll never get for a good reason.....

Quote:
Our space is more compact, making travel time and a non issue.
Really dude?

Quote:
We have unique costume options.
So does the Federation

Quote:
Craft-able Bat'lethes.
The Federation can craft melee weapons of their own, and they can take our Bat'leths.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Feds
05-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Fed out number Klinks 4 to 1. They are going to get most of the love. I am sure Klink version will be coming.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Its a numbers game
05-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
its not elitism, its numbers.
I was going to say exactly that.

No point in complaining, seeing as the Klingons probably get more content than they would if it was done by the numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Only one thing makes me sad…

Seeing a thread that season 4 consist of at least 4 items… Academy, matching tutorial, revampled Qo’Nos and various missions… Later we hear that Academy, Tutorial and missions are postponed…
Which were promised while they do have time to revamp multiple missions for the feds.
Not even sure why the sudden addition of a bank ship considering KDF has 2 bases and Feds have 7 bases (according to wiki) to land and use the bank.
Has the player base really degenerated downwards to such a instant gratification level that flying 5 minutes to a nearest base is too much already? It is true that KDF has their own version of the bank ship, but still a lot of work which could have been used for KDF things which were promised in the first place.

What is next?
1. Non STF borg sets for those that do not like to group?
2. After the Bank ship, we really need an Exchange ship so we never have to land again, can we have it please?.
3. Increasing rewards for anomalies by ten or twenty fold so less grinding is required for crafting?
4. Last but not least lvl 51 directly after creation with all rare and less rare Item sets, sets of at least 8 Mk XII Disruptor or Phaser weapons (8 BA and 4 of each DBB, C, DC and DHC) with all Mk XII consoles (4 of all consols available ingame) in inventory waiting to be used on a ship?

I am not angry, just very sad about some of the made choices…

At least when I am ingame I still have fun getting killed in PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Well, the stuff that has been postponed is equally postponed for both factions. It will be introduced during season 4.
Also the remastering of the excellent klingon episodes is not really necessary. Cutscenes would be nice at some point, but they are a hell of a lot deeper then the old non remastered fed missions.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Fed out number Klinks 4 to 1. They are going to get most of the love. I am sure Klink version will be coming.
If the Klingon faction had more content more people would play it. I know I would.

What’s that saying? "If you build it, they will come" --Something like that. Well, Cryptic hasn’t really built anything and not many people have come.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
If I remember right, Season 4 is supposed to be Klingon-heavy.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Why the hate?
06-05-2011, 07:42 AM
This is "Star Trek" (Online)! And "Star Trek" is the story about the voyages of the U.S.S. Enterprise, "Deep Space Nine" and "Voyager" are spin-offs, but still about the "United Federation of Planets". Be glad there is another playable faction other than Federation at all, though most of the whining from the Klink side makes it sound like once you choose Klingon, you can never play Fed again. You should be glad that your account does not get locked into one faction, you can play every mission in the game!

Yes; it is weird that the FED story has the "Hargh’peng Torpedoes" as a Klingon invention and the Klingons have no way of obtaining it, but so what, if you NEED to have them go play your Fed character.

Before you all start flaming me and claim I am biased, I have 2 Fed VA's(LVL 51) and a Kink MG(LVL 48), who will be a LG soon, and I love playing all of them! I have played most of the missions on both sides, and am glad the content and rewards are different. If the Klingon side had all the same stuff as the Fed side then I would see no point in even building KDF character, in my opinion the differences are what makes the other faction worth playing!