Lt. Commander
# 21
05-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Does buying a ship costume count as unlocking a vessel?
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
The Peregrine Fighter is a Federation vessel, so it does count for this ?
Apparently not. I just bought the Peregrine and don't see the pet shuttle as an unlock or anything.

Would have been nice to know *that* before I made the purchase!

Lt. Commander
# 23
05-27-2011, 11:19 AM
i agree players that have bought every fed ship possible and literally have no option to buy another should get the shuttle as a thank you.

they should have done this the day they released a new ship to give some people a fighting chance.
they only way i can claim this is to now buy one of the 1200 point ships that i already have from free tokens. it makes no sense to do that so ill guess ill have to skip this one.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-27-2011, 11:23 AM
How can i get this shuttle pet, if i already own all ship classes?
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
The original post has been updated with more details about this promotion.

Thank you,

Blue Fire
Thanks Blue!

For anyone else questioning the clarity of it. It says "vessel", not ship so that should include shuttles and fighters at the very least.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-27-2011, 11:26 AM
So If I were to decommission my fighter I bought not to long ago I could buy it again and get the shuttle?

If not I'll do it on my Multivector assault.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i agree players that have bought every fed ship possible and literally have no option to buy another should get the shuttle as a thank you.

they should have done this the day the release a new ship.
Couldn't agree more. I am the type of MMO player that collects every little thing possible. I would hate to think that because I have purchased all available ships already that I will miss out on this shuttle. Even if it is just a pet.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
So If I were to decommission my fighter I bought not to long ago I could buy it again and get the shuttle?

If not I'll do it on my Multivector assault.
no, you have to actually buy something. if you have already bought the fighter, decommissioning it still means it's yours. you need to buy something new.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brixs
How can i get this shuttle pet, if i already have all ship classes?
I would also like an answer to this
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterArmaEnimSilentLeges View Post
Couldn't agree more. I am the type of MMO player that collects every little thing possible. I would hate to think that because I have purchased all available ships already that I will miss out on this shuttle. Even if it is just a pet.
My only option is one of the refits (galaxy, intrepid and defiant) but i already have characters you have claimed the free version with the tokens at VA. while i still do have an option, it makes little sense other than paying 1200 points for a shuttle. ill just have to skip it and hope i can claim it some other way down the line.

But at least that is my choice. it would seem you have none.