Lt. Commander
# 11
05-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
It's really disappointing to play the new mission. It's an amazing Klingon mission. WITH KLINGON OPERA! OPERA YO! They made klingon opera!

FOR A FED MISSION.

I can't even begin to describe how ... disappointing the mission is to play. Because it's so good as a KDF mission and it's all Fed.

Sigh.
And is on DStahl's short list (along with things like Saturday's Child, Kuva'Mahg, and Diplomatic Orders/P'jem) to rework from the Klingon PoV later on if I recall some of his posts correctly.

I agree that the mission rocked, the use of the song of victory in particular, and would make a fantastic Klingon-side mission. I hope to see it there sooner rather than later.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-28-2011, 04:09 PM
They're making a KDF version of the Doomsday Device, telling from the KDF side of the story. So maybe then KDF will get the torpedoe and have the awsome cutscene (loved the klignon singing).

Remember they're making missions that tell the KDF side
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Hopefully the Harghpeng's will be part of one of the new KDF missions that supposed to come out with Season 4.
What new kdf missions coming with S4 please supply a link. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockup View Post
to rework from the Klingon PoV later on if I recall some of his posts correctly.
There's a reason why that only makes things worse.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockup View Post
And is on DStahl's short list (along with things like Saturday's Child, Kuva'Mahg, and Diplomatic Orders/P'jem) to rework from the Klingon PoV later on if I recall some of his posts correctly.
I wouldn't say it's "on DStahl's short list." It's on "a" list. How soon it gets done remains to be seen. Most likely, it will be after Season 5.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokikami View Post
What new kdf missions coming with S4 please supply a link. Thanks
No new missions that I am aware of.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
No new missions that I am aware of.
Thats what I thought.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-28-2011, 06:51 PM
for crying out loud cryptic, give us KDF a blasted break for once! every single time new content get announced you praise us and ask for patience in exchange for promises of cool stuff, and then shove a stick into our eyes and say "sorry maybe next time" well after 3 seasons, going on 4 that this has happened not to mention all the times in between its a wonder why i am still here. this mission upsets me for a number of reasons,

1- the torpedo(a Klingon made) is effective, and is fed exclusive while no emblem torp, feds just have to have some fun to get it, not grind away
2- it shows that cryptic had working designs of KDF costumes that were demanded over a year ago, but have been given to a fed mission as temporary items instead, rather than throwing us a bone you would give feds the temporary ability to look Klingon, really though, why not give it to us, it might satisfy us for a week or 2
3- the general design of the mission is so "Klingon" its fun yes, but it is not a federation style mission

i thought maybe the BoP would at least be demonstrated properly with some combat to show the skill required to fly it, nope no challenge at all, not even like when i had my T1 bop i could rant all day on this topic, but right now i think i am going to stop before i get banned from forums....
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-28-2011, 07:14 PM
They don't have time to give us our own torp, they have half the staff working on kdf missions for season 4 remember. Mean while they can still pump out a few re-mastered episodes for the feddies.

A few kdf only missions already in game
Tons of fed only missions in game
Kdf cries, screams, begs for more kdf only missions
Cryptic quickly responds with....re doing fed missions that've been in game since launch.

Oh wait I forgot all about the Gorn revamp. I mean wow they look sweet. Cuz thats what everyone has been waiting for, to level a cool "new" Gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
Oh wait I forgot all about the Gorn revamp. I mean wow they look sweet. Cuz thats what everyone has been waiting for, to level a cool "new" Gorn.
The first screenshots of the revamped Gorn were released last autumn. The reason most of us forgot about the gorn revamp? Because it's been in limbo for 9 months or so.
Closed Thread