Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-29-2011, 02:09 AM
Make the Har'Peng Torpedo craftable for the KDF only.

It makes sense, the KDF developed this weapon, of course they can build them!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Make the Har'Peng Torpedo craftable for the KDF only.

It makes sense, the KDF developed this weapon, of course they can build them!
makes sense...famous last words.
This is STO remember?
Things that benefit the minority don't make sense even if they should.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Hopefully the Harghpeng's will be part of one of the new KDF missions that supposed to come out with Season 4.
Really, we get new missions in Season 4?
Can you provide a link to where you saw this information? All the threads I could find from Developers concerning Season 4 don't say anything about new Klingon Missions...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24 :0
05-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I wouldn't say it's "on DStahl's short list." It's on "a" list. How soon it gets done remains to be seen. Most likely, it will be after Season 5.


Z
There's a list!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-29-2011, 08:10 PM
I recommend you play KvK PvP until it is fixed. PvP chat and other forum posts are talking a lot about one shot kills on 100% shield and hull ships. +50K hull hits are pretty easy to accompish.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Crafting it would be the smartest and "easiest" way to make it available to KDF. It will make it more fun and saves them from trying to tag it to random KDF mission #3.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
I recommend you play KvK PvP until it is fixed. PvP chat and other forum posts are talking a lot about one shot kills on 100% shield and hull ships. +50K hull hits are pretty easy to accompish.
So that explains it. [Romulan expletive].
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I see no Honor in useing a weapon such at this! were is the fight!! as it has always been since the start the Feds find a cheap way out of a good old fight, I refuse to let my warriors go to battle in a fight that has NO HONOR!!!
KHG-Jaws of the Klingon Honor Guard
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
05-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawszzz View Post
I see no Honor in useing a weapon such at this! were is the fight!! as it has always been since the start the Feds find a cheap way out of a good old fight, I refuse to let my warriors go to battle in a fight that has NO HONOR!!!
KHG-Jaws of the Klingon Honor Guard
There is no honor in a foolish death due to giving up a tactical advantage. We fight not just for the joy of fighting, but for the goal of victory and conquest! Handing our weapons to our enemies for them to use against us while we tie our own hands is no path to Sto-vo-kor!

They do not sing songs of the petaQ who was killed by his own blade!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
05-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resz
They do not sing songs of the petaQ who was killed by his own blade!
But it did make an interesting DS9 episode :p
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM.