Lt. Commander
If you're enjoying the free STO Demo and plan on purchasing the game, get started the right way. Use my referral key and get One Million In-Game Energy Credits!

I will give you 500,000 once the key is activated and the game is purchased, and 500,000 more in one month after the first subscription payment is made.

Get any ship you want, deck it out with top notch weapons and equipment, and fill your crew with purple bridge officers. It's WIN WIN !

Also, as part of the promotion, anyone using my referral key is automatically added to my Buddy list. If requested, I'd be more than happy to offer assistance and help you get acclimated to the game. You may even want to consider joining our fleet. You can click the link in my sig for more information.

First come, first served. Please click on my name to PM me with your email address if interested
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 06:44 PM
This didn't take long. XD
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
This didn't take long. XD
Indeed. But theres one problem...

Isn't this section of the forums limited to current subscribers?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
If you're enjoying the STO Demo and plan on purchasing the game, get started the right way. Use my referral key and get $1 Million energy credits!

I will give you 500,000 once the game is purchased and the key is activated, and 500,000 more in one month after the first subscription payment is made.

Get any ship you want, deck it out with top notch weapons and equipment, and fill your crew with purple bridge officers. It's WIN WIN !

I have 5 referral keys, first come, first served. Please post here if interested.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Better to hand out C-Store points and EC's than otherwise unobtainable alpha class starships.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2010, 07:07 PM
XD compatition lol.... i see well to bad i got 5 people sighned up today !

just have to say... "Remember that time i helped you.... you owe me." lol it works
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-07-2010, 07:55 PM
You cheecky monkey Cygnus-X-1.

I wanted to do this, but after the complaints from so many others this morning about those of us who would have been willing to pay for the ship, I am trying to do it legit. Already posed several times on Facebook, and trying the rounds with my co-workers again, next I am going to try mining through my Star Wars group.

I will have my Federation cloak, difficulty of demo --> subscriber be damned.

Though your 1 million credits is an enticing offer to encourage me to use my demo account as a paid second account, it does not really help me get MY ship now does it?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Indeed. But theres one problem...

Isn't this section of the forums limited to current subscribers?
Nope, it isn't.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
You cheecky monkey Cygnus-X-1.

I wanted to do this, but after the complaints from so many others this morning about those of us who would have been willing to pay for the ship, I am trying to do it legit. Already posed several times on Facebook, and trying the rounds with my co-workers again, next I am going to try mining through my Star Wars group.

I will have my Federation cloak, difficulty of demo --> subscriber be damned.

Though your 1 million credits is an enticing offer to encourage me to use my demo account as a paid second account, it does not really help me get MY ship now does it?
nope, but 1mill does sound good
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
Nope, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Just tested it out with an alternate account I created last year.

Only certain forum subsections are open to non subscribers, but you can still view them all, and I suppose there is nothing to stop them from manually PMing you about it.
Closed Thread