Lt. Commander
# 131
05-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TmServo
It's getting to be par for the course at this point, if I was cryptic I'd just disable everything new in PVP so that normal people can have fun and enjoy the game and the things they add to it. This is getting really sad and pathetic, and I'm about to cancel my subscription because of all the sour grapes these people bring to the table, it's poisoning the fun.
Please do cancel your subscription the STO community has no place for people who don't want the game to improve. If you really have such a problem with the game being made to function as actually intended, and are opposed to bug fixes you don't belong here. As others have stated PVE in STO is an absolute joke requiring no skill what so ever and if you are opposed to the only part of the game that even remotely requires a pulse then I suggest you simply refrain from posting in the PVP threads.
Lt. Commander
# 132
05-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJahia
Been reading this thread and checking the Bug subforum but don't see a listing there for this issue. I'll go ahead and grab the data from here and submit it to Development for review.

Thanks everyone.
Honestly the iota shouldn't be on us to find these bugs, there needs to be more diligence on the part of Cryptic in testing and designing these items this is the second pvp breaking bug in how many months these things should and need to be fixed before they go live.
Lt. Commander
# 133
05-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Been reading this thread and checking the Bug subforum but don't see a listing there for this issue. I'll go ahead and grab the data from here and submit it to Development for review.

Thanks everyone.
Thank you. As much as I'd prefer to see errors like this never going live, I am glad if the community team does its part to see that nothing gets lost.
Lt. Commander
# 134
05-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:

Thanks everyone.
Thanks for forwarding the info.

Perhaps you should just open a thread in the bug section preemptively every time the team releases a new PvE item, save yourself some time. I think most people don't bother bug reporting things anymore.

Sorry to be snarky, honestly thanks for forwarding the info to the right people.
Lt. Commander
# 135
05-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokikami View Post
Honestly the iota shouldn't be on us to find these bugs, there needs to be more diligence on the part of Cryptic in testing and designing these items this is the second pvp breaking bug in how many months these things should and need to be fixed before they go live.
We certainly do not expect players to look for bugs. However, should something slip past QA sending in a Bug Ticket will notify them directly. Dropping a line in the Bug Forums lets the Community know so we can make sure its reported and help collect any more data that might not have been in the Bug Tickets. I'll keep an eye on the thread incase anyone has more information regarding the torpedos

~Jahia
Lt. Commander
# 136
05-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlightracer View Post
great, again, the whiny PvP'ers are going to ruin an item for the rest of the game.
When only one faction can use it?
Lt. Commander
# 137
05-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:

Thanks everyone.
Give them to the KDF and call it even.
Lt. Commander
# 138
05-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
Give them to the KDF and call it even.
That's not enough. They need to fix them.
Lt. Commander
# 139
05-30-2011, 11:21 AM
In addition to filing a bug report as well as a GM ticket pointing to the bug report, I chose the PVP forums to write about it, because the Bug report section had the Voldemort issue in plain sight in it for almost two weeks before it got posted on the PVP forums and Cryptic finally noticed it.
Lt. Commander
# 140
05-30-2011, 12:16 PM
So I been playing in kerrat this morning. What do i find but a MVAM using at least 2 coppys maybe 3.

We all know the story with the jerk I had earlyer, you can read that 2 pages back. So Iam not new to this trick.

He seperates photonic fleets me and SS, I run to a loops 15km (5 sec evasive) and back to reposition he has 2 bombs on me always. Now photonic fleet is away from the pic. To test this I at 100% health no worry of his dps come in to 4km sit wait till he moves 2km closer Scrambled with his MAVM pets take a 16k explosion from the Harg'peng , 3 pets =16k. I responced with a 19k javalin crit at 2km.

This is bad, I know some stupid pvp fleets going to say " well to show everyone to get it fix, lets do this " which was the excuse for every BFAW team.